Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rude Salespeople...

91nordic29
    are my biggest pet peave at work. they walk in past two "no soliciting" signs and then try to convince you that they arent selling anything (WTF? if they werent making money, they wouldnt be doin' what the do). then they get rude with you because you tell them to leave. jerks!

Brewzed
    we have the same problem here. We have sign on the door and they come on in anyway.
    We always ask them if they are selling glasses and if so they could use a pair.

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
    are my biggest pet peave at work. they walk in past two "no soliciting" signs and then try to convince you that they arent selling anything (WTF? if they werent making money, they wouldnt be doin' what the do). then they get rude with you because you tell them to leave. jerks!
    I had the same problem at my old building. They would come in with armfulls of the biggest bunch of crap and say, "i am not here to take up your time.. :hammerhea .".
    My new place has a keypad on it. you have to know the combo to open the door!!! its great!

ahhell
    THREE OF THEM TODAY....selling the same crap,over and over and over....but wait if you buy one we'll throw in 3 more :220v:

MsDrmr
    I worked for a company that actually told us to target the "no solicitaion" stores. I hate that company and thats why I am not there anymore....I think it's b.s.

91nordic29
    usually it is communications service, copiers, service type deals. "can i speak to the person who..." they always get a stunned look when i say No. please leave. they probably even call me the "B" word. teeeheeeheee.

MsDrmr
    yeah, that'll get them a sale wont it? People are so stupid sometimes, ya never get a sale by being a jerk

Keithb87
    All walk in sales people get sent to me.. I make their day miserable.. I ask about warranties, refunds, and amnything else that I can possibly think of to waste their time.. then I tell them no.. Not interested..
    It's ben at least 6 months since the last one. Word of mouth I guess

CrazyHippy
    They usually assume that the no soliciting signs are on the doors of people who are easy sales...
    BJH :skull:

WUTWZAT
    I have a special voice mail set up for our person to deal with all unpleasantness or unsolicited sales. Its the person in charge of being in charge, we call him Rich O'shea or Ricochet. This bounches them around in endless voicemail hell, its funny cause the persistent ones once they get a name will call back saying that Rick or Rich wanted them to return his call. When the solictiors walk in, we have a phone on the reception counter and have the receptionist connect them to this voicemail, she can hear what they are saying and decide whether they have anything of value, without asking them what they are selling. Or if they truly do belong, and are just lost. :hammerhea
    Jason

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast