Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nuclear War Threat from Iran

lakewake
    This was reported 2 hours ago by the Associated Press. This is certainly going to b a $hit storm. I wonder if Germany and France will side with the terrorist when they start dropping nuclear bombs?
    http://us.news3.yimg.com/us.i2.yimg....stine_vah101.j pg?x=180&y=129&sig=In_pOZhFOlT_AMMDrZuVuQ--
    Iran Leader: Israel Will Be Annihilated
    By ALI AKBAR DAREINI, Associated Press Writer
    2 hours, 16 minutes ago
    TEHRAN, Iran - The president of Iran again lashed out at Israel on Friday and said it was "heading toward annihilation," just days after Tehran raised fears about its nuclear activities by saying it successfully enriched uranium for the first time.
    President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad called Israel a "permanent threat" to the Middle East that will "soon" be liberated. He also appeared to again question whether the Holocaust really happened.
    "Like it or not, the Zionist regime is heading toward annihilation," Ahmadinejad said at the opening of a conference in support of the Palestinians. "The Zionist regime is a rotten, dried tree that will be eliminated by one storm."
    Ahmadinejad provoked a world outcry in October when he said Israel should be "wiped off the map."
    Full Story:http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060414/.../iran_israel_1

XtrmWakeborder
    Wow what a supprise...i thought they were going to use the uranium for power plants One question, why does the middle east hate Isreal?

Kachina26
    Wow what a supprise...i thought they were going to use the uranium for power plants One question, why does the middle east hate Isreal?
    Because they want to rebuild the Temple on the Muslim holy site known as the "Dome of the rock". It's all about one Holy site. That's the simple version anyway.

YeLLowBoaT
    Let them nuke each other....
    That part of the world has been fighting since the start of civilization.
    just thing if they kill each other off we could get cheap gas...

Beer Factor
    Looks like there is going to be some fireworks over in the middle east. :argue: I'm thinking Iran is asking for trouble. Israel is the big boy over there. Iran is just not happy unless they are at war with somebody. The whole region is that way.

SHIFTY
    Let them nuke each other....
    That part of the world has been fighting since the start of civilization.
    just thing if they kill each other off we could get cheap gas...
    A-****ING-MEN. LIKE A FRIEND OF MINE HAS SAID BEFORE... "I DON't KNOW ANY OF THOSE PEOPLE, WHO CARES?"

MBlaster
    Best case senario...
    Isreal and Iran nuke the shit out of each other. :yuk:

Keith E. Sayre
    Talk about get out your popcorn and get a good seat!!! I can't believe
    that Iran is talking trash as they currently are. I don't care if you like or
    dislike Israel or what religion you believe or don't believe in. One thing that
    I have absolutely no doubt about, if anyone screws with Israel, they will
    get their butts kicked all the way back to wherever this Allah person is or
    isn't.
    History has proven that Israel can take care of itself in almost every situation.
    This dirtbag Iranian fellow should watch his backside. I certainly wouldn't
    want the Mossad putting their attention towards me at all. They get everyone they're after. No exceptions. It's almost as if this Iranian guy is
    begging Israel to blow up their nuclear plant or something. Perhaps to justify
    and unify the middle east. I don't see that happening though, those people
    are the most corrupt on earth they couldn't get their collective s__t together
    without infighting and backstabbing if they had to.
    This could get pretty interesting. But it won't last long and Mr. Iranian in charge of the sh--hole in the middle of the desert will never know what hit him.
    Keith Sayre

SHIFTY
    I AGREE WITH WHAT YOU ARE SAYREING.
    I JUST HOPE AMERICA DOESN't TRY AND REFEREE THE FIGHT...

OutCole'd
    Talk about get out your popcorn and get a good seat!!! I can't believe
    that Iran is talking trash as they currently are. I don't care if you like or
    dislike Israel or what religion you believe or don't believe in. One thing that
    I have absolutely no doubt about, if anyone screws with Israel, they will
    get their butts kicked all the way back to wherever this Allah person is or
    isn't.
    History has proven that Israel can take care of itself in almost every situation.
    This dirtbag Iranian fellow should watch his backside. I certainly wouldn't
    want the Mossad putting their attention towards me at all. They get everyone they're after. No exceptions. It's almost as if this Iranian guy is
    begging Israel to blow up their nuclear plant or something. Perhaps to justify
    and unify the middle east. I don't see that happening though, those people
    are the most corrupt on earth they couldn't get their collective s__t together
    without infighting and backstabbing if they had to.
    This could get pretty interesting. But it won't last long and Mr. Iranian in charge of the sh--hole in the middle of the desert will never know what hit him.
    Keith Sayre
    Great post Keith, I totally agree.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast