Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Poll: Would You??????????

Mandelon
    Frenchie use the money for some gifts or prizes instead. This crowd doesn't need $25 or $50 bucks.... We are giving away CD Players and Cordless Phones. Bottles of Goose......better than a few $$.

SCUBA STEVE
    Be happy I'm not coming to the party and donate the $100 to the "Save Beaumont Foundation" on my behalf.
    lmfao! I thought I was the only one from Mesa around here, lol
    We can carpool if you want! Leaving at noon on Saturday. :supp:

FRENCHIE
    Frenchie use the money for some gifts or prizes instead. This crowd doesn't need $25 or $50 bucks.... We are giving away CD Players and Cordless Phones. Bottles of Goose......better than a few $$.
    thats all!!??????????????? :frown:
    ...........WERE GIVING AWAY FINE, HARDLY CLOTHED WOMEN..!!!!....PRICELESS!!!! :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2:

SCUBA STEVE
    thats all!!??????????????? :frown:
    ...........WERE GIVING AWAY FINE, HARDLY CLOTHED WOMEN..!!!!....PRICELESS!!!! :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2:
    I agree! lmfao! :mix:

FRENCHIE
    I agree! lmfao! :mix:
    SC, WOmen in custume (or lack of) and booze!!!.........oh i can see were gonna get along just greeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttt!!! :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2:

MRS. MAINEVENT
    I personally think R.K. has the best idea :idea: for the money...25. each and 50. for the best

FRENCHIE
    I personally think R.K. has the best idea :idea: for the money...25. each and 50. for the best
    how bout an all expenses paid night in bed with man of choice , present at the party!!?? :hammer2: :hammer2:

MRS. MAINEVENT
    how bout an all expenses paid night in bed with man of choice , present at the party!!?? :hammer2: :hammer2:
    Lets just put it this way then since you have up'd the stakes...........I have a VERY cool costume :devil:

SCUBA STEVE
    SC, WOmen in custume (or lack of) and booze!!!.........oh i can see were gonna get along just greeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttt!!! :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2:
    Can't argue with that.

FRENCHIE
    Lets just put it this way then since you have up'd the stakes...........I have a VERY cool costume :devil:
    so ive heard!!! i betta have matt make the MRs drinks xtra strong!!! :jawdrop: :hammer2:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast