Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need Your Guys/gals Help......

slink
    As many of you know, I am a Detective with a local So Cal agency. My case load is sexual assualt/abuse of minors. These guys are the worst of the worst. Here is where I need your help. VOTE NO ON PROP 66. This is a propostion that is being steam rolled by a weathly business man trying to buy his son out of prison. They call PROP 66 "The 3 strikes reform" and are selling it buy telling the puplic that it will further punish child molesters, what they don't tell you is that IF IT PASSES, OVER 25,000 (YES THOUSAND)VIOLENT FELONS WILL BE RELEASED FROM PRISON..........NO QUESTIONS ASKED. RIGHT KNOW, 66 IS PASSING BY A LARGE MAJORITY MOSTLY BECAUSE OF MISINFORMATION BEING SPEWED. If 66 passes, a very large majority of three strike offenders dating back to 1994 will be released. All they have to do is file a simple petetion to the court. So all those rapist, child molesters and murders who stole a pizza or a pack of smokes to qualify for their third strike will be released to reap havoc on OUR COMMUNITIES. DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN. PROTECT OUR CHILDREN AND PLEASE TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW TO VOTE NO ON PROP 66. THANK YOU AND PLEASE DONT MOVE THIS TO THE POLITICAL THREAD

dicudmore
    As many of you know, I am a Detective with a local So Cal agency. My case load is sexual assualt/abuse of minors. These guys are the worst of the worst. Here is where I need your help. VOTE NO ON PROP 66. This is a propostion that is being steam rolled by a weathly business man trying to buy his son out of prison. They call PROP 66 "The 3 strikes reform" and are selling it buy telling the puplic that it will further punish child molesters, what they don't tell you is that IF IT PASSES, OVER 25,000 (YES THOUSAND)VIOLENT FELONS WILL BE RELEASED FROM PRISON..........NO QUESTIONS ASKED. RIGHT KNOW, 66 IS PASSING BY A LARGE MAJORITY MOSTLY BECAUSE OF MISINFORMATION BEING SPEWED. If 66 passes, a very large majority of three strike offenders dating back to 1994 will be released. All they have to do is file a simple petetion to the court. So all those rapist, child molesters and murders who stole a pizza or a pack of smokes to qualify for their third strike will be released to reap havoc on OUR COMMUNITIES. DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN. PROTECT OUR CHILDREN AND PLEASE TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW TO VOTE NO ON PROP 66. THANK YOU AND PLEASE DONT MOVE THIS TO THE POLITICAL THREAD
    back to the top

Captain Dan
    Why shouldn't this be moved to the political thread?

OGShocker
    Why shouldn't this be moved to the political thread?
    Jeez. I don't know? Maybe because it is A LITTLE MORE IMPORTANT THAN F'ING POLITICS! :hammerhea :hammerhea

topless
    Jeez. I don't know? Maybe because it is A LITTLE MORE IMPORTANT THAN F'ING POLITICS! :hammerhea :hammerhea
    Was thinking the same thing myself.

OGShocker
    Was thinking the same thing myself.
    Great minds...... :smile:
    Grrrrrr!!!! You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to topless again.

JetBoatRich
    I agree, sounds more around safety of our children then a Political issue

Captain Dan
    Because it is politics! You think that if this passes that these people will just walk after filing a petition? No. Lawsuits will be filed - what the petition states may never happen.
    Voting against it may help, but voting FOR it doesn't guarantee anything - political rhetoric.

ROZ
    I thought the way that it was written meant that a YES means to keep the criminals in prison....Just the opposite...
    My coworker tells me John and Ken (am640) shot a hole through this richguy propisition....

westcoastcat
    My coworker tells me John and Ken (am640) shot a hole through this richguy propisition....
    Yes they did!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast