Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exec Office Suites - My neighbor bangs chicks all day !

carbonmarine
    LOl... very classic.
    My nieghbor in a very nice Exec Office Suite building bangs chicks out all
    the time, all day long. Thin walls I suposse at first, but now he actually tells me ... " Hey , wanna hear this chick take a batch of man ranch ? ... I'll turn the stereo down ... "
    Hes a young guy about 27 doing Morgtages, hes got all these smok'in chicks that work for Mortage Wholesalers that come by and pick up "Packages" all day long to take back to get quoted.... I guess he goes out with a new one at least once a week.
    He has them stop by, pick these packages up and BANG ! .... The next week, he picks another wholesaler to have their outside Rep stop by.... I think this goes on all day in this industry in OC, LA COunty. I have another buddy in the Bay area, does the same thing ...
    Let the good times roll I guess... :rollside: Anyone else have anything else to add on this topic. It reminds me of Doctors, Surgeons and their Phamacutical, Med Equipe Reps....
    Rick32

Tinkerer
    How the hell did I miss out on all this fun.
    To think of all the missed fun I could have had. :supp:

abraman1326
    I am in the mortgage business, and haven't been privilaged like your buddy. I've banged reps, but not here in the office. They are some party girls, so getting them out on the boat, or to a little bar here in town isn't too hard, and after a few drinks, it's on like Donkey Kong. Tell you buddy congrats, and pass along his secrete for work time fun...
    BRA

carbonmarine
    I think its because he has his own office. He just shuts the door and instant solitude, couch, tunes, fridge, fragrance & candles.... Its classic, hes broke out all the stops ..... :coffeycup

Kilrtoy
    I have heard Firemen get that too...

dicudmore
    LOl... very classic.
    My nieghbor in a very nice Exec Office Suite building bangs chicks out all
    the time, all day long. Thin walls I suposse at first, but now he actually tells me ... " Hey , wanna hear this chick take a batch of man ranch ? ... I'll turn the stereo down ... "
    Hes a young guy about 27 doing Morgtages, hes got all these smok'in chicks that work for Mortage Wholesalers that come by and pick up "Packages" all day long to take back to get quoted.... I guess he goes out with a new one at least once a week.
    He has them stop by, pick these packages up and BANG ! .... The next week, he picks another wholesaler to have their outside Rep stop by.... I think this goes on all day in this industry in OC, LA COunty. I have another buddy in the Bay area, does the same thing ...
    Let the good times roll I guess... :rollside: Anyone else have anything else to add on this topic. It reminds me of Doctors, Surgeons and their Phamacutical, Med Equipe Reps....
    Rick32
    damn it, I'm in the wrong business :hammerhea

HCS
    I know a gynecologist that does that. :hammerhea

dmontzsta
    Is this for real?

jbtrailerjim
    Tell him you need some pictures of these smokin hot chicks. So, you can show all your ***boat friends.

WaTchTheGelCoat
    Is this for real?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast