Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Voting for Kerry is voting for your own death!

There is only one issue in this campaign and that is will you vote for a President that will wage America's war against terroism regardless of his popularity. Or will you vote for demoratic candidate that will turn and run cowardly from the war on terror as he did in Viet Nam!
    A VOTE FOR kerry IS A VOTE FOR YOUR OWN DEATH. Anybody who votes for kerry loses the right to shed tears the next time this country is attacked resulting in the death of 3,000 fellow Americans.
    You can spred all the bullshit you want and try to pass it off as semi-intelligent elitist leftist stuff, however all right thinking people know your full of horse manure and are only voting for kerry because you hate Republicans and namely this President. Because he stands for every thing American that your party, the left, doesn't stand for!
    We know that most of you are just lap dogs of the commie left such as blown 472 is.

eliminatedsprinter
    It may sound funny, but 99% of the reason, I'm going to vote for Bush is because I dislike Kerry'ys authritarian/ hyper-regulatory domestic policy ideas. :notam:

O.B eddie
    Kind of funny you say that when george never went to vietnam?? I dont get either side of the opinions on this thread?? Call me clueless??? :coffeycup

Blown 472
    There is only one issue in this campaign and that is will you vote for a President that will wage America's war against terroism regardless of his popularity. Or will you vote for demoratic candidate that will turn and run cowardly from the war on terror as he did in Viet Nam!
    A VOTE FOR kerry IS A VOTE FOR YOUR OWN DEATH. Anybody who votes for kerry loses the right to shed tears the next time this country is attacked resulting in the death of 3,000 fellow Americans.
    You can spred all the bullshit you want and try to pass it off as semi-intelligent elitist leftist stuff, however all right thinking people know your full of horse manure and are only voting for kerry because you hate Republicans and namely this President. Because he stands for every thing American that your party, the left, doesn't stand for!
    We know that most of you are just lap dogs of the commie left such as blown 472 is.
    That is the stupidest thing I have read in here. You seem to forget that the worst attack on American soil since Pearl Harbor came under whos watch???
    Do you iron your brown shirt or do you send it out?

Jeanyus
    That is the stupidest thing I have read in here. You seem to forget that the worst attack on American soil since Pearl Harbor came under whos watch???
    So are you saying that Bush was aware that the attacks were going to happen on 9-11, and did nothing about it?

OGShocker
    It might have been but then you posted this.
    The planning for the attacks of 09-11-2001 took place over a four year period. You may want to read the 911 commisions report prior to spewing your bile. :yuk:

Blown 472
    It might have been but then you posted this.
    The planning for the attacks of 09-11-2001 took place over a four year period. You may want to read the 911 commisions report prior to spewing your bile. :yuk:
    Do you really think they give a **** who is in office, like big ol bad ass bush is going to put the smack down? they are going to do what they want when they want no matter whom is in office. I think the wwf is on you better run along before you miss it.

v-drive
    Do you really think they give a **** who is in office, like big ol bad ass bush is going to put the smack down? they are going to do what they want when they want no matter whom is in office. I think the wwf is on you better run along before you miss it.
    What I think blown is that it does matter who is in office. You can say what you want but when push comes to shove I want a person that will make a decission and stand by it. Kerry will do only what his wife allows him to do.
    Are you really this stupid?................v-drive

OGShocker
    I do not care if "they" give a s**t who is in office. I do however. I want the guy who's policies have killed or captured 75% of the known members of Al Queda and freed TWO nations, standing watch at this time in our history.
    The "wwf" or World Wildlife Fund, does not have a television program. Nice how you "try" to resort to insults though.
    I have told you once before. If you wish to fight a war of wits... You might want to bring some ammo with you.

OGShocker
    Kerry Says Saddam 'Might Be Gone' Had He Been President
    Fri Oct 29 2004 10:02:35 ET
    NBCNEWS Brokaw interviewed John Kerry Thursday evening.
    Brokaw: "If you had been President, Saddam Hussein would be in power."
    Kerry: "Not necessarily."
    Brokaw: "You said you wouldn't go to war against him."
    Kerry: "That's not true. Because under the inspection process, Saddam Hussein was required to destroy those kinds of materials and weapons."
    Brokaw: "But he wasn't destroying them."
    :hammer2: :hammer2: Kerry: "That's what you have inspectors for. That's why I voted for the threat of force, because he only does things when you have a legitimate threat of force. It's irresponsible to suggest that if I were President, he wouldn't be gone. He might be gone, because if he hadn't complied, we might have had to go to war, but if we did, we would have gone with allies, so the American people weren't carrying the entire burden. And the entire world would understand why we did it." :hammer2: :hammer2:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast