Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Voting for Kerry is voting for your own death!

Schiada76
    That is the stupidest thing I have read in here. You seem to forget that the worst attack on American soil since Pearl Harbor came under whos watch???
    Do you iron your brown shirt or do you send it out?
    Typical DUMBASS liberal. Bush is in office for SEVEN MONTHS the WTC gets attacked FOR THE SECOND TIME and liberal koolaid drinkers blame Bush and not Klintoon. What an idiot.
    Blown here's another question you won't be able to answer correctly, When was the WTC bombed?
    Maybe blown can understand this analogy:
    I build a motor in my garage, run the piss out of it for eight years, no maintenance never even change the oil. I sell it to Blown, he blows it up on his second pass. Does that mean I can call Blown an incompetent dumbass because he blew the motor?

napabob
    So are you saying that Bush was aware that the attacks were going to happen on 9-11, and did nothing about it?
    The Evidence Against Osama bin Laden
    Editor's Comments
    ©September11News.com
    On November 9, 2001, in the southern Afghanistan city of Kandahar, Osama bin Laden met a Saudi cleric and several al-Qaeda members for dinner. A home-movie was recorded of the conversation, and the videotape was discovered weeks later in an abandoned private house in Jalalabad. The tape is about one hour long and is comprised of three segments. Two segments are of Osama bin Laden's conversations in a room, and another segment shows footage of a U.S. helicopter crash site in Ghazni province.
    U.S. President George W. Bush viewed the tape on November 30th, and he indicated that if the authenticity of the tape could be verified then he wanted the video released to the world. On December 9, 2001 the
    Washington Post, quoting senior U.S. officials, broke the story of the Osama bin Laden videotape. The Washington Post story likely hurried the release of the tape, and on December 13th the video was released to news agencies and broadcast later that morning across America and worldwide. To ensure the authenticity of the videotape, the U.S. utilized the latest voice and face identification techniques, and although the quality of the videotape is poor, teams of Arabic translators spent days listening to the tape to make sure the audible text of the conversations were accurately translated.
    After the release of the tape, many newspapers in the Arab world played down the significance of the video. Some Arabic news agencies questioned the authenticity of the video, which brought a strong response from
    U.S. President Bush who said, "This is bin Laden unedited. It's preposterous for anybody to think that this tape is doctored. That's just a feeble excuse to provide weak support for an incredibly evil man."
    The videotape is called a "smoking gun" and represents the clearest evidence released to date of Osama bin Laden's part in the planning of the September 11 attacks. The text of the conversations clearly indicates
    that Osama bin Laden knew about the attacks days before and that he had participated in the planning. The obvious glee and laughter in the room when the group trades their September 11 stories bears witness to the
    "evil" that lurks within the men of al-Qaeda.
    In addition to images and the text of the December 13th videotape released by the Pentagon, this section includes the complete detailed evidence against Osama bin Laden as released by Tony Blair's U.K. government
    on October 3, 2001.
    http://www.september11news.com/OsamaEvidence.htm

OGShocker
    :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: http://www.markfiore.com/animation/days.html :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Blown lets have a real conversation about the election. please if you have the time would you tell us who are voting for in this election and why you believe that candidate would make a better President than the other. Try to be specific about two issues as well:
    1) How do you think the person you are voing for would keep America safer than the other candidate?
    2) How will the person you are voting for improve the economy over than what it is now?
    Simple questions abeit however refrain from personal attacks and name calling please. Make your case with ideas.
    I am interested in what you have to say. I will respond with facts an opinions based in ideas as well.................ok? Lets try it!

Blown 472
    Blown lets have a real conversation about the election. please if you have the time would you tell us who are voting for in this election and why you believe that candidate would make a better President than the other. Try to be specific about two issues as well:
    1) How do you think the person you are voing for would keep America safer than the other candidate?
    2) How will the person you are voting for improve the economy over than what it is now?
    Simple questions abeit however refrain from personal attacks and name calling please. Make your case with ideas.
    I am interested in what you have to say. I will respond with facts an opinions based in ideas as well.................ok? Lets try it!
    Hummm for whom I vote for is really non of your bidness so I wont go there. Secondly I dont see how any greasy politian is going to keep our country safer.
    Thirdly I dont see them doing anything about the economy as their masters tell them what is going to happen and they dont care.
    Take a look at the adds they are running now, droning on about health care, didn't we hear all this shit four years ago and what has changed?? nothing but there are masses of stupid people that eat that shit up..
    What I do worry about is the dumbing down of this country and the people who cant think for themselves and let the tv tell them how to live, vote, eat shit what ever.
    One more thing I worry about is billions of dollars wasted on a war, a terrorist country but yet we allow them to cut programs in school and pay teachers shit, you dont worry about this at all do you? it plays right along with growing a country full of idiots.

Jeanyus
    So a blurry vidio tape, where translators can't hardley understand the audio is a clue for Bush to stop an attack , I think that every time a video is made where threats against the US are made, that the government should blow up a country.
    The latest terrorist video thas claims if Bush is re-eclected, that we will be attacked, and it will be so bad, that we will not be able to count the dead, is enough for me to decide that the terrorists are afriad of Bush. Even the terrorists are smart enough to recognize which candidate, poses a threat to themselves.
    Therefore my vote goes to Bush.
    I would rather my tax dollers be spent defending our country, than wasting it on the public school system, which is doomed, because educaters cannot discipline students. And I really don't care to support college students, so they can party and get drunk. Let thier parents support the drinking binges,
    you know the same parents that sued the school, for disciplining thier, prison bound, juvinile delinquent child.

PUMPkin
    This is my first reply on this board but I have to say that as a "Vet" He who has ridiculed our country, and Lobbied against it is not welcome here. Do you want him to run it? ANYBODY who was accoiatated himself with Jane Fonda in any way is of the same class. and IMO is a TRAITOR to our country.
    Steve

Steve 1
    http://www.uploadyourimages.com/img/...dakerrygun.jpg
    Anyone who would vote for Kerry is a complete Idiot for what has he ever done besides be a friend to Americas enemies and an Enemy of Americas friends...

Steve 1
    Here is one of that Pinko Commie Slutbag wearing a necklace made from a shot down B-52 I wonder if she gave it to her Comrade the yellow traitor Kerry
    http://www.uploadyourimages.com/img/..._necklace1.jpg

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast