Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone live in the Oxnard/Camarillo area?

Jetdriver
    I have an employee that is constantly telling me that he is suffering from power outages in that area and thats why he can not get to work on time. His alarm is constantly getting reset by these outages. So if you live in the area did you have an outage last night?
    JD

MRS. MAINEVENT
    I live in Oak Park which is about 5-10 minutes from Camarillo and that area and no power outage here last night, my husband works for a water company and if the power goes out at anytime he is called out to turn a booster on to keep the water flowing while the power is out and to tell you the truth he never got called out last night. I don't want to get your employee in trouble but not last night.
    We do get alot of them though and have had a few recently over the last couple weeks maybe 2 of them.

Jetdriver
    Thats what I needed to know! Thank you!

Misogynist
    I have an employee that is constantly telling me that he is suffering from power outages in that area and thats why he can not get to work on time. His alarm is constantly getting reset by these outages. So if you live in the area did you have an outage last night?
    JD
    I actually had the same thing happen to me ONCE.... after that... I got a battery powered alarm clock.... When I really have to be up... I'll set two alarms... even my cell phone has an alarm built in and can be programmed to ring..... :hammer2:

Moneypitt
    Hey, I have an internal alarm clock, AND I need a job!! Any openings lately?? I'm never late!!..........MP

Jetdriver
    Hey, I have an internal alarm clock, AND I need a job!! Any openings lately?? I'm never late!!..........MP
    Are you an Autocad operator???

Jetdriver
    I actually had the same thing happen to me ONCE.... after that... I got a battery powered alarm clock.... When I really have to be up... I'll set two alarms... even my cell phone has an alarm built in and can be programmed to ring..... :hammer2:
    I have dealt with this or half a dozen times now. I have even told him to get a battery alarm clock, set his cell phone alarm and so on. Hell even last night my power went out and guess what, I still made it to work on time! Im done giving chances!

Moneypitt
    Well, er, ah, um, oh yeah, sure, I can do that, er well, what does an autocad operator do, besides operate an autocad? I can program and operate CNC equipment, is that somewhat the same??..........MP

Kilrtoy
    tell him to buy a motorcycle so he can get there quicker

Jetdriver
    tell him to buy a motorcycle so he can get there quicker
    OH NO! He already has more tickets than an officer has in his book!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast