Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: WSP IX Wacker Spanking Party UPDATE

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    WSP IX April 30th thru May 7th 2005 That gives you a whole week of opportunity to be there.
    Make WSP IX the 5th boating outing you write down on your 2005 calender.
    WSP has been featured in ***boat several times before.
    This is an annual vacation among friends that was started by one of the v-drive guys back in 1997. Inboard car motor boats vs Wackers. Basically it is a gathering where we meet, put a face with a screen name, show off our boats and basically have as much fun as we possibly can.
    There is only 1 rule... you can launch wherever you want, you just have make it to Needles Marina park.
    For those wackers that run "all day long", if you leave from Windsor beach by say 5:00 am you might make to Needles by night fall.
    I'm predicting this year to go off as usuall with very few wackers being spanked (because they're too scared to show up).
    I will be taping any and all worthy happenings should someone show-up thinking they can run with the "Fast guys (Big block boys)" and they're looking to prove it.
    Have a nice day
    Jerry

CrazyHippy
    I crused through your "WSP" on sunday last year.. left from windsor, made it to the AVI, saw ONE (1) decent looking boat on the water.. what parking lot do you guys gather in to polish the day away?
    BJH

Roland the Fisherman
    WSP IX April 30th thru May 7th 2005 That gives you a whole week of opportunity to be there.
    Make WSP IX the 5th boating outing you write down on your 2005 calender.
    WSP has been featured in ***boat several times before.
    This is an annual vacation among friends that was started by one of the v-drive guys back in 1997. Inboard car motor boats vs Wackers. Basically it is a gathering where we meet, put a face with a screen name, show off our boats and basically have as much fun as we possibly can.
    There is only 1 rule... you can launch wherever you want, you just have make it to Needles Marina park.
    For those wackers that run "all day long", if you leave from Windsor beach by say 5:00 am you might make to Needles by night fall.
    I'm predicting this year to go off as usuall with very few wackers being spanked (because they're too scared to show up).
    I will be taping any and all worthy happenings should someone show-up thinking they can run with the "Fast guys (Big block boys)" and they're looking to prove it.
    Have a nice day
    Jerry
    I miss Roman.
    :frown:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    I crused through your "WSP" on sunday last year.. left from windsor, made it to the AVI, saw ONE (1) decent looking boat on the water.. what parking lot do you guys gather in to polish the day away?
    BJH
    Did you peek inside the cove? Most of the guys don't anchor out front.
    I'm sure when you got near the area you held your breath and tippy toed through like a virgin at a nerd convention. Of course nobody heard you! :notam:
    They get polished at home.

CrazyHippy
    Did you peek inside the cove? Most of the guys don't anchor out front.
    I'm sure when you got near the area you held your breath and tippy toed through like a virgin at a nerd convention. Of course nobody heard you! :notam:
    They get polished at home.
    I was in the family truckster.. cruising in the mid 60's...
    and i putted all the way back to the fuel docks @ needles marina looking.
    BJH :idea: :chi:

dossangers
    FAGGEET ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    I was in the family truckster.. cruising in the mid 60's...
    and i putted all the way back to the fuel docks @ needles marina looking.
    BJH :idea: :chi:
    Just like I thought....never looked in the cove. We only use the marina area for the launch ramp. :notam:
    Cruise on up this year. The majority of the guys don't show up until the later part of the week but we usually have at least a dosen on BBSP weekend. I need some more wacker vs v-drive footage to post on the internet.

CrazyHippy
    you dont have the testicular fortitude to post it...
    "Ohhh my the v-drive (even thogh it's the best thing on earth and i get my panites wet just thinking about it) got beat by the wacker... erase that film :2purples: "
    Then some jackass starts backing in his TFH in too "teach me a lesson"
    Yawn
    I want to go boating, not sit around in a cove :eat:
    BJH

You Te
    Of course all the big blocks would be in the cove, I would not expect them to be on the river for more than 10 minutes or so.
    You Te

Roman 1
    Of course all the big blocks would be in the cove, I would not expect them to be on the river for more than 10 minutes or so.
    You Te
    I was there, he must have came by when we went boating up to Laughlin. You te wrong again... :sleeping:
    R1

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast