Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hook-ups at a Dodge dealer in OC/IE...

Totally IncapASSitated
    Hey fellow HB peeps-
    I am in the market for a new Dodge Ram 3/4 ton Diesel and thought I would check on here to see if anyone has any hook-ups at a dealer in the OC/IE area of So Cal
    I definitely appreciate any and all info!!!
    Let me know...
    Thanks,
    Alan
    RIVERRAT7578@AOL.COM

riverbound
    If you aren't stuck on a Ddodge I would definitely give Photoglou a call (jay) He works at The chevy dealer in corona (power). The deals he gives are worth buying a chevy (this coming from a ford guy who bought a chevy)

little rowe boat
    If you aren't stuck on a Ddodge I would definitely give Photoglou a call (jay) He works at The chevy dealer in corona (power). The deals he gives are worth buying a chevy (this coming from a ford guy who bought a chevy)
    YOU WHAT?

Totally IncapASSitated
    Hey RB-
    Thanks for the info...I have heard a lot of satsified customer's of Photoglou's on here, but I think that I am definitely leaning more towards the Dodge (even though I have actually always been a Chevy guy).

It's Only Money
    You will not be disappointed with the RAM 2500 and Cummins. I just picked my new one up less than a month ago and it is awesome. Great ride.

Totally IncapASSitated
    Thanks IOM!!!
    My dad just got one a few months back and loves it also. I'm looking forward to getting one also...my Yukon's transmission is not liking towing the 28' boat around :messedup: Good thing for the extended warranty!!!!

BADBLOWN572
    I know that MrsBoatnam works for a Dodge dealership. I would PM her and see what is up.

cc322
    this coming from a ford guy who bought a chevy)

PHX ATC
    I have a 2001 Dodge 3/4 ton with the Cummins and loved it so much, my wife bought an 04 3/4 ton with the Cummins in it.
    Love bof'em!

riverbound
    Yes I am guilty, but I still drive a FORD. The piece of chevy is my wifes car. Even my boat is powered by Ford. So please forgive me
    This is MY truck.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...1f-350-med.jpg
    This is the Chevy, We saved enough money on the truck to buy the rims
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...re_358-med.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast