Thread: Catalog

Thunderbutt
    I received a catalog from C.P. performance. What a layout,if you need it they have it. This is the best boat performance catalog that I've seen in a long time. It's hard to compair to Rex,BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ONE. It is better then the last one I had. I'm getting ready to buy the parts for the 572 chevy to make it marine friendly. So far the prices I've checked are better then BAM,or any Mercury dealer, including the outdrive. The next thing I'm checking are the an fittings and hoses.

Underfunded
    yes very nice ..

sdpm
    I received a catalog from C.P. performance. What a layout,if you need it they have it. This is the best boat performance catalog that I've seen in a long time. It's hard to compair to Rex,BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ONE. It is better then the last one I had. I'm getting ready to buy the parts for the 572 chevy to make it marine friendly. So far the prices I've checked are better then BAM,or any Mercury dealer, including the outdrive. The next thing I'm checking are the an fittings and hoses.
    Hey Thunderbutt, give me a shot on your Mercury or Mercruiser parts. I don't think you will be disappointed. Neil

Thunderbutt
    Neil, What is your source? Are you a parts distributor? if you are send me you catalog or tell me where to send my parts list. Because I'm selling the other motor and drive, I will need everthing that is on a marine motor ie seawater pump, altanator, oil cooler, including the outdrive and the list goes on.