Thread: Dear Abby

Brewzed
    Dear Abby,
    I am a crack dealer in Beaumont, Texas who has recently been diagnosed as a carrier of HIV virus. My parents live in Fort Worth and one of my sisters, who lives in Pflugerville, is married to a transvestite.
    My father and mother have recently been arrested for growing and selling marijuana. They are financially dependent on my other two sisters, who are prostitutes in Dallas. I have two brothers, one is currently serving a non-parole life sentence at Huntsville for the murder of a teenage boy in 1994. My other brother is currently in jail awaiting charges of sexual misconduct with his three children. I have recently become engaged to marry a former prostitute who lives in Longview, She is a part time "working girl."
    All things considered, my problem is this. I love my fiancé and look forward to bringing her into the family. I certainly want to be totally open and honest with her.
    Should I tell her about my cousin who supports John Kerry for President?
    Signed,
    Worried About My Reputation

1978 Rogers
    HELL NO. Keep that a secret.

napabob
    Dear Worried in Texas,
    It is apparent that all of your lineage will undoubtedly end up on death row. With the legacy left by the former governor, I am confident that the Texas legal system will deal with you appropriately and you will not have to fret over your reputation.
    http://archive.aclu.org/news/w052997b.html

Cas
    how about doing stem cell research on the death row inmates, that could solve a couple of issues.

likwidsukr
    how about doing stem cell research on the death row inmates, that could solve a couple of issues.
    Steve That is a wonderful idea...save the guinea pigs...