Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: another sad day in glamis

anyone hear about the 5 year old kid that died in glamis this past weekend.only heard a little about it ,guy has a place in parker next to my buddie and owns a new sand rail shop in the ie.i guess he went off a jump landed on the kid just missing his own kid.the kid that passed away was one of his workers kids.my heart felt condulences to the family.

MsDrmr
    oh man, another one? oh man, I wish all the best to them and their families. My heart & prayers goes out to all their loved ones

Excessive Force
    man that totally sux!...was their alchohol involved?

rvrtoy
    Sounds like piss pour judgement to me on the drivers behalf. My heart goes out to the family of the little boy.

Excessive Force
    Too bad this sort of stuff happens at great places to be. If people would be more careful and ease up off the juice they wouldnt sit there and complain when authorities close up or try to control their favorite spot.

stoker
    Read all about it here. Sounds like it is just a tragic accident. No alchohol, speeding orhttp://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=29715 showing off.

well in the thread it said the guy was only going 15mph when it happened so who knows.eithier way a true tragedy.

Mrs.Racer277
    Such a sad story. I will pray for the family.
    Makes me worry since the hubby took off last night headed to Glamis.

Ziggy
    Sounds like piss pour judgement to me on the drivers behalf. My heart goes out to the family of the little boy.
    My first impression too.........So sad :cry: and just the reason I camp away from most people, I want to keep my only daughter safe but I don't want to keep her in a bubble either. I've already had one son hit by a rail driver that was unaware.
    Do your crazy stuff away from where anyone is at....period. It doesn't impress me.

bunny 166
    My first impression too.........So sad :cry: and just the reason I camp away from most people, I want to keep my only daughter safe but I don't want to keep her in a bubble either. I've already had one son hit by a rail driver that was unaware.
    Do your crazy stuff away from where anyone is at....period. It doesn't impress me.
    Well said Zig...Please be careful out there. Our condolences to the family.
    Bunny

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast