Thread: Nastiest food contest

Excessive Force
    Whats the nastiest (sounding) food youve eaten and actually liked?! For me...fried chicken blood w cilantro and onions!! I gag just saying it! but num num!...beat that

cdog
    Scargo. Or however you spell it. Tasted like garlic and butter but chewed like a rubber band and a piece of gum put together. Yuk!

BADBLOWN572
    I ate some food over in Thailand that I liked, but didn't have a clue what it was. I don't even want to know. They eat a lot of food that is just plain nasty to hear about it. I know one time I saw "fetus" on the menu. I really don't know what I was eating, but some was good and some was NASTY!!! I really don't want to know what I was eating!

If I can't ID it, I ain't gonna EAT it. :supp:

NashvilleBound
    Escargo...frog legs....fried green tomatoes...Rocky Mountain oysters...caviar...anchovies....I love all of it. I can always count on eating the entire order without sharing!!! lol....

topless
    Escargo...frog legs....fried green tomatoes...Rocky Mountain oysters...caviar...anchovies....I love all of it. I can always count on eating the entire order without sharing!!! lol....
    What he said!!!! Except I share.

NashvilleBound
    Awww, now, I share. It's just all my friends cringe at what I eat sometimes...
    Ya'll gonna hurt my fealings....

Ziggy
    Tar-Tar...its extremely lean ground beef with various spices kneaded into a loaf...you eat it raw and spread it onto toast or some good breadroll. Love that stuff.

NashvilleBound
    Of course some of the better sushi...intestines..brain, stomach lining...the fishier the better....uh, ya...for some things :rollside: