Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: got pallets?

Mandelon
    I had to resist the urge to cut this guy off and hit the brakes. I passed him up on the 805 Fwy the other day.....crazy, man. Crazy.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/.../24pallets.jpg

Phat Matt
    Did he make it under that next bridge? :jawdrop:

Mandelon
    I made sure I was in front of him before we got there! :hammer2:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    Wonder what sams club he stole those from??? LOL :jawdrop:

I sawr a guy just about like that on the 210 thother day, old pickup swaying back and forth like a friggin bamboo in the wind. tires bulging. I went way around him... like 2 lanes worth. :hammerhea

Some Kind Of Monster
    I see your pallets and raise you 50!
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...83DSC04566.JPG

1Bahnerjet
    Crazy...
    think they get 2 bucks each for those, got alot Beer there.

MsDrmr
    I hate it when those dumba**es do that crap.

Scream
    Hey man, that's $200.00 worth of pallets, probably stole them from behind a grocery store or something like that. Probably stole them from me, that bastard.
    Some years back we had a pallet thief. The thief would steal a dozen or so pallets every few nights. We set up a camera and waited the bastard out. finally one night, we caught him on tape. He would climb over our back wall, pull our roll up gate up as far as it would go, it was chained down, climb back over the fence, hike around the property, climb over another fence, grab a couple of pallets, take them over to the raised gate, slide them under, he would push 4 under at a time, then retrace his route, huck the pallets over the chain link fence with concortina wire on top, and pile them on top of a shopping cart and take off. It would take this poor bastard all night long to steal less than $100.00 worth of pallets.
    When the cops said they had a pretty good idea who it was, we told them to go get the sum bitch, cause we wanted to hire him. Anyone that worked that hard deserved a low paying job...
    Scream

Kilrtoy
    Unless they lowered the price that is $400 in pallets
    and a very expensive ticket for unsafe load......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast