Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pop-Off Valve Restraint Bag now Available

Willis
    Hello every one,
    :jawdrop:
    Have some good news for those who use POP OFF Valves.
    Roy Meirsh has produced a new product an its called a pop off restraint bag and if you think you want one, better hurry cause there is only six available now @ Tom Papp Racing.
    See ya at the rope, “Watch the Lights”
    Willis

Johnwithjm
    Hello every one,
    :jawdrop:
    Have some good news for those who use POP OFF Valves.
    Roy Meirsh has produced a new product an its called a pop off restraint bag and if you think you want one, better hurry cause there is only six available now @ Tom Papp Racing.
    See ya at the rope, “Watch the Lights”
    Willis
    Willis I hope you bought one this time :eat: :shift:

UBFJ #454
    A restraint bag??? Your Jokin Big Time ... Aren't you?

UBFJ #454
    On second thought, maybe it's not such a bad idea ... Like Blower Restraints ... Spectator Protection?

Willis
    Jak,
    I'm not joking!
    Call Tom Papp and inquire about the bag, Roy called me Friday night to let me know about my manifold and the bag. :2purples:
    :argue:
    Redding video supplied me with a dvd that shows how high the pop off flew!
    Looked like it blew 20-30 feet into theair off the starboard side. The new valved was $$$ and the bag is not a bad idea :coffeycup
    Willis :sqeyes:

UBFJ #454
    Willis -
    I don't particularly care for the idea as a Designer/Fabricator cause if I were to build something that needed a "Diaper" I'd be Ashamed and Wouldn't Market It ... But ... Knowing how the "Best of Parts" can Fail in "The Race Environment" ... I think its a good idea from the perspective of Spectator Safety ... @ Ming it doesn't matter too much except in the first 1/8th, but, at some place like FireBird where the Crowd is Right There Track Side I think it might be Very Advisable For Spectator Protection ... Especially if one of us Crazy Jet Types steps up to running a 5,500++ Hp NitroMethane Fueled TFJ Rig ... That's a bit away I think ($$$,$$$.$$), but, Safety Is Always Something That Should Be Factored In The Rule Books, including for the Future.

BlownNitro540
    Willis -
    I don't particularly care for the idea as a Designer/Fabricator cause if I were to build something that needed a "Diaper" I'd be Ashamed and Wouldn't Market It ... But ... Knowing how the "Best of Parts" can Fail in "The Race Environment" ... I think its a good idea from the perspective of Spectator Safety ... @ Ming it doesn't matter too much except in the first 1/8th, but, at some place like FireBird where the Crowd is Right There Track Side I think it might be Very Advisable For Spectator Protection ... Especially if one of us Crazy Jet Types steps up to running a 5,500++ Hp NitroMethane Fueled TFJ Rig ... That's a bit away I think ($$$,$$$.$$), but, Safety Is Always Something That Should Be Factored In The Rule Books, including for the Future.
    TFJ, did you say crazy, I say serious

Psycho Squid
    So none of you guys can swim? I am a diver muff or otherwise I'll get my parts back........... Headed to ming at midnight to recover parts @ the bottom! Ha,Ha, What would I FIND!!! YOU SHOULD ALL KNOW. I'll start the bidding @ $....... :idea:
    Squid.

UBFJ #454
    "TFJ, did you say crazy, I say serious."
    I Did Say "Crazy" ... Dosen't Mean We're Not Serious ... Just Need The Sponsor For A Serious Campaign ... $$$,$$$.$$ ... Everything is In Place Except The Sponsor(s) ... And The Crew To Accomplish The Tasks Invloved With a Top Fuel Effort ... We Have The "Kernal Crew" ... Now How To Exapand & Build It Harmoniously ... Sponsors & Crew My Responsibility which I am Working On.
    The First Thing We Had To DO was Prove We Could Make The "Black Mamba" Run ... Quickly ... Safely.
    We're Getting There ... The Rest We'll See About As "Time Goes By".

BlownNitro540
    "TFJ, did you say crazy, I say serious."
    I Did Say "Crazy" ... Dosen't Mean We're Not Serious ... Just Need The Sponsor For A Serious Campaign ... $$$,$$$.$$ ... Everything is In Place Except The Sponsor(s) ... My Responsibility which I am Working On.
    The First Thing We Had To DO was Prove We Could Make The "Black Mamba" Run ... Quickly ... Safely.
    We're Getting There ... The Rest We'll See About.
    When you say "Doesn't mean that we're not serious", does that mean you are campaigning a TFJ or will be in the near future?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast