Your right Ray, I'm not pushing my side of this any longer. Like Wet told me, you can't type "tone of voice", and before this really gets out of hand. I'll shut down. Everyone knows me well enough (I think) to realize I don't hate anyone, or hold any grudges. Just can't deal with negativity about something that happened that was so good.
Plain and simple: The next time my wife and I come to any event it's all for one thing, fun. I'm coming to see Leena do her windmill, tease Rodge about his "foot cam", watch Bob and Ray look for that frog, see Big Daddy "beat" on his carb bowls! That's what I come for, I could give two shits about being in a magazine, havin t-shirts (which were great) having 100's of people showing up, being a "profit" or "non-profit" event. I come for the "REAL" things, man I pull almost 900 miles to do this, and there's only one reason I do, friends, not because it's the East Coast version of the "Coors Light Finals"! I see that there's some of us that don't have those same values, which is is fine. That's why I only had VOICED MY OPINION on leaving it alone. I DID say everything can be improved (which ment little things like getting everyone in one spot etc...) but man, it was our first time!
You'll never live long enough to make me be a part of something that doesn't center around FRIENDS. I think some of you guys agree. I'm not here to IMPRESS anyone with this huge regatta we put on, or to make headline news with it, I am here because I like you guys and girls, and that all that matters to me. I'm over this childest topic.
Sincerely,
D Kid