Thread: Yet another OP6C sticker sighting...and Shockwave tom's boat too..

ROZ
    Friday 215 north near the 60 I spotted a newer white tahoe or yukon sporting the op6 sticker... Looked to be lifted with rounded chrome spoke wheels... I was going to throw the shocker, but my lane of traffic was faster and never saw the thing again.. License was RR EXT...
    Also saw Dilgaf's boat, or atleast I think I did... It was being towed by a Blue F150 xcab...215 north..... Saw it about 15 min's after I saw the white hoe...
    I was driving a silver 4Runner flying OP6 and Trident stickers...

ROZ
    Well it sure looked like your boat.... What is your boat's name?

ROZ
    This boat had a name. Glad it wasn't yours It was "Cumming _ _ _ _ _ " I can't remember the rest of the name.. Boat looks a lot like yours...

riverliver
    Friday 215 north near the 60 I spotted a newer white tahoe or yukon sporting the op6 sticker... Looked to be lifted with rounded chrome spoke wheels... I was going to throw the shocker, but my lane of traffic was faster and never saw the thing again.. License was RR EXT...
    Also saw Dilgaf's boat, or atleast I think I did... It was being towed by a Blue F150 xcab...215 north..... Saw it about 15 min's after I saw the white hoe...
    I was driving a silver 4Runner flying OP6 and Trident stickers...
    That was my Tahoe and I was coming home from the river, I saw you also but my lane was way to slow to catch you. I did see you pull over, was everything ok ?

ROZ
    That was my Tahoe and I was coming home from the river, I saw you also but my lane was way to slow to catch you. I did see you pull over, was everything ok ?
    Yep, everything was alright... Playstation video became unplugged, and I ran out of driving songs to sing with my little girl.. Besides we were headed to Reno, so I needed it hooked up anyway :rollside:
    That traffic SUCKED!!! From begining to end it added almost 2 hrs onto my drive... :cry:

shockwavebd
    Just a copy cat
    That would be correct......there are two.......... :rollside: