Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boat interior

brianwhiteboy
    Does anyone know of any upholstery places around the Los Angeles area? I know there is a few out in Corona but I would like to keep it closer to home. I have an 18ft. Southwind and need the entire interior to be redesigned, including the wood. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Pit_o_Money
    My friend just had his interior reupholstered and got a pretty good deal(I think he said $900). Everywhere I have seen has been about 2G's. I will get the number from him tonight and post it.
    DJ

PipesClean
    Whiteboy,
    Let me know what you find out. I also have an 18' Southwind and need interior. Let me about your old interior too.

brianwhiteboy
    PipeClean,
    my old interior has the back-to-back seats...not my favorite configuration. Besides my 3 dogs got to three of the seat cushions and sort of chewed them up! I'm looking to go with two buckets in the front and a wrap around back seat

Doug The Jeweler
    Doug
    I'm located in Canada (Toronto area) so I'm not sure posting my phone will do any good. I'm an advanced composite mold and pattern maker by trade and I work out of my family's marine refinish and repair shop on the side doing complete ground up restorations of jets,flats and hydro's on the side. As far as the seats and scoops go I hardly make anything on them but like helping people out as I know how hard it can be to find quality stuff for rides like ours .I send seats and scoops all over Canada and the US.It sounds like you know Bob(058) and I think he will endorse everything went well.Any how here is my phone anyways 519-681-5708 and I would appreciate a plug on the site. Thanks for your time and interest.

XClutchboy725
    Essex just did my 18' Southwind last winter...
    Mine is configured like you want whiteboy!
    Give Duane at Essex a call....(909)983-4566...I think they still have my old stuff they could use as a template...
    http://rivertoys.com/featuredboats/f...s/DadsBoat.jpg

Havasu_Dreamin
    Duane is a good guy. Real easy to work with.
    HD
    [This message has been edited by Havasu_Dreamin (edited February 19, 2002).]

brianwhiteboy
    thanks for the heads up XClutchboy725 & HD!

Harlem
    Clean ride Clutchboy!!!!

1quickjet
    BWB, might be worth the drive. There are some good shops out this way. (Riverside/Corona) http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif
    [This message has been edited by 1quickjet (edited February 19, 2002).]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast