Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How would you handle this situation?

GlastronGuy
    With all the recent "OMG I don't know how to conduct my life threads", I thought I'd throw mine out there:
    I was walking down the street and there was no one else around me. I saw a hundred dollar bill on the ground. There was no one there to claim it and there was no identifying info on the bill. I didn't know what to do so I left it there. What would you have done?
    I was hungry last night but my wife wasn't home. I went to the fridge to see if there was anything to eat. My wife had left a plate of food in the fridge with a note for me to eat that for dinner. I was so confused. I didn't know what to do so I didn't do anything. What would you have done?

FMluvswater
    I'd kill the damn mouse that's what! Freeloading furry bastard!

Captain Dan
    Go find that $100 bill and buy yourself some dinner!

bigd1
    Cancel your internet service.

Desert Rat
    Long walk off a short pier???

Kim Hanson
    With all the recent "OMG I don't know how to conduct my life threads", I thought I'd throw mine out there:
    I was walking down the street and there was no one else around me. I saw a hundred dollar bill on the ground. There was no one there to claim it and there was no identifying info on the bill. I didn't know what to do so I left it there. What would you have done?
    I was hungry last night but my wife wasn't home. I went to the fridge to see if there was anything to eat. My wife had left a plate of food in the fridge with a note for me to eat that for dinner. I was so confused. I didn't know what to do so I didn't do anything. What would you have done?
    I would have grabbed it up and left, 2nd. part of your question, fock the food, its free beer night baby.............( . )( . ).......

RiverDave
    ***boat has a magazine?
    RD

That Guy
    ***boat has a magazine?
    RD
    LMAO.....

Kim Hanson
    LMAO.....
    Thats not funny anymore, come up with something else...please!.......( . )( . )............ :rollside:

Sleek-Jet
    Punt!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast