Thread: Boat030 and Drow

boatslayer
    i am unofficially making boat030 a member of Drow
    can iget some ok"s from my other bratha's in Drow to make it official

BoatFloating
    He's got my ok but he better bring his ass in hear more often and get that motor fixed...
    Oh yeah don't forget the Bottle of Goose for the sign up fee.... :jawdrop:

Blingette
    He's got my vote but BF's got a point he needs to be an active member. We don't allow slackers. We put the sticks down on D row and let her ride. :wink:

jackpunx
    He's got my ok.. Oh wait a min.. Ive only visited D row.. I cant vote

boatslayer
    haha im ganna tri to get him in gear this weekend ,and make shure he send in his block to get it checked out ,, he doesnt know that i put him up to be a member of Drow yet ,, but im shure he will be willing to pay the grey goose entry fee
    :rollside:

jackpunx
    haha im ganna tri to get him in gear this weekend ,and make shure he send in his block to get it checked out ,, he doesnt know that i put him up to be a member of Drow yet ,, but im shure he will be willing to pay the grey goose entry fee
    :rollside:
    Mike does not have to pay to hang out.. He just needs to get his boat fixed.. LOL.. Give him a pinch on the bottom for me this weekend

boatslayer
    haha , yea , i dunno about pinching his bottom , but yea i will defanatly talk
    to him about the motor ,, and he knows he has my help puting it back to gether

jackpunx
    haha , yea , i dunno about pinching his bottom , but yea i will defanatly talk
    to him about the motor ,, and he knows he has my help puting it back to gether
    LOL>. seriously.. go ahead and give him a little pinch.. He likes it.. :2purples:

BoatFloating
    Give him a pinch on the bottom for me this weekend
    Mark, I'm getting worried about you now..... :hammerhea is RD getting to you..... :2purples: