Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is a "Sniper"???

It's Only Money
    I am new around here but have been lurking a while and I keep coming to the term "sniper" and "sniping" - what do they mean to you? It seems to mean someone that for no better reason than meanness to give negative reputation points. Am I right? The other bulletin boards that use the reputation system do not seem to have the popularity "factor" that this board uses. I guess the board is a reflection of its members, right?

JetBoatRich
    Your right

Keithb87
    If you check your "User CP" you will see all of the feedback that anyone has left for you. A sniper would leave a red "chicklet" and most likely not sign his / her screne name to it.. :coffeycup
    Look at your User CP and you will see that I left you a green chicklet and a comment.. which I signed my name to.. This does not mean that you have to return it, only that I took the time to send you pos feedback for your post...
    Hope this helps..
    Keith( I was a newbie once too )B87

It's Only Money
    Wow! Do you have a lot of green! I thought only Topless had that much green except for the ***boat person!

It's Only Money
    If you check your "User CP" you will see all of the feedback that anyone has left for you. A sniper would leave a red "chicklet" and most likely not sign his / her screne name to it.. :coffeycup
    Look at your User CP and you will see that I left you a green chicklet and a comment.. which I signed my name to.. This does not mean that you have to return it, only that I took the time to send you pos feedback for your post...
    Hope this helps..
    Keith( I was a newbie once too )B87
    Thanks for the explanation! I guess the question that needs to be asked is it the policy or customer or good practice or whatever to always sign the comments? What is everyone's feelings?

Keithb87
    Thanks for the explanation! I guess the question that needs to be asked is it the policy or customer or good practice or whatever to always sign the comments? What is everyone's feelings?
    Good or Bad... I always Sign.. (except for this one time ) :coffeycup :mix:

Jbb
    Sniper.....= Tom Brown...

Havasu_Dreamin
    The other bulletin boards that use the reputation system do not seem to have the popularity "factor" that this board uses. I guess the board is a reflection of its members, right?
    Exactly. Some people take it all way too seriously.

Huckleberry
    I believe it is common courtesy and a sign of integrity to sign all feedback you leave. Those that leave negative feedback without signing it are ball-less wussies hiding behind anonymity (AKA Snipers).

topless
    Wow! Do you have a lot of green! I thought only Topless had that much green except for the ***boat person!
    How did I get brought up in this conversation? I kissed alot of ass to get my chicklets :idea:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast