Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Migraine

MsDrmr
    How do you folks get rid of them. Have an hour to go and have a bad migraine headache,,,help

lucky
    How do you folks get rid of them. Have an hour to go and have a bad migraine headache,,,help drink till you pass out

Tom Brown
    Drink some water. Take small sips and make sure you drink a tall glass.
    Dehydration can cause a nasty headache. It may not be caused by that but the water won't hurt you.

Her454
    How do you folks get rid of them. Have an hour to go and have a bad migraine headache,,,help
    Only thing that helps me with Migrains is a dark room and rest....... and Jello Shots........

Unforgiven
    SEX!!!!How do you folks get rid of them. Have an hour to go and have a bad migraine headache,,,help

Sleek-Jet
    Go home and go to bed. I don't get them often enough for the medication that is out there. Oh yeah, those pills are verry spendy (a girlfriend I had paid neraly 20.00 a pill :2purples: ) I also take a handfull of excedrine (not tylenol or motrin) get the room as dark as I can and go to sleep. The asprin is more to keep my hair from hurting so I can get to sleep, it does nothing for the pain of the headache. :hammerhea

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    SEX

Keithb87
    Have someone rub it... Slowly at first.. and kiss the head.. then as it starts to intenisfy....
    Oh you said Migraine......
    Sorry

jackpunx
    take 4 Excedrin wait an hr and if it doesn’t get better.. Take 4 more.. I have had clusters for years.. I had to stop taking the Excedrin because of all the caffeine.. Now I take Imatrex and Ibuprofen.. Sometimes I'll take the Excedrin if I have nothing else.. if all else fails.. I take a Vicodine and get in bed and turn off the lights...The only reason I say take 4 is because if you have headaches like mine.. 4 is the only amount that will put a dent in it.
    Good luck
    Mark

jackpunx
    and as much water as you can

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast