Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kerry conceded!!

Seadog
    Did I hear the sound of a flush?

uclahater
    The only downfall is now that Kerry was defeated, it opens the door for Hillary to start her presidential campaigning.
    Another scarey thought huh? Sorry
    Can you say Rudy Guliani Hillarys greatest fear :crossx: :skull:

Jeanyus
    Back to sueing baby doctors, and ambulance chasing for this looser.
    He has a lot of mouths to feed, and one of them is huge.
    http://www.firstcoastnews.com/assetp...ohnedwards.jpg

Squirtin Thunder
    I just thought of something. John Kerry finally did something I agree with!
    I have to AGREE with that also !!!!
    Jim

1978 Rogers
    The only downfall is now that Kerry was defeated, it opens the door for Hillary to start her presidential campaigning.
    Another scarey thought huh? Sorry
    Do you think the DEM will put Hillary as there main canidate?
    I can't see here ever winning the conservitave votes. I do hope Rudy goes for it. I vote for him in a heart beat.

eliminatedsprinter
    It appears our nation's slip into autocratic collectivism will not be dramatically increased for the next four years. Hillery is coming, so freedom loving people had better start working now........

572Daytona
    I can't see Hillary getting more votes than Kerry either. Anyone that already loves her I'm sure voted against Bush in this election. I think between Guiliani, McCain, Ahnold (if they let him run) and Pataki (sp?) the republicans have some strong candidates in 2008.

Kerry conceded!!
    just had a news break
    Good now he can go back and be a part time senator and eat caviar with the heinz queen.

eliminatedsprinter
    I can't see Hillary getting more votes than Kerry either. Anyone that already loves her I'm sure voted against Bush in this election. I think between Guiliani, McCain, Ahnold (if they let him run) and Pataki (sp?) the republicans have some strong candidates in 2008.
    I know some women who voted for Bush, but will vote for Hillary. Believe me, if we don't want to live in a more autocratic nation. Then people who favor freedom had better pressure the Republicians to provide a strong candidate in 08. But don't listen to me, because if I was the prez Dick Cheney would be security advisor and Condi Rice would be my VP by now.

Back Forty
    I'm all for Conde running for Prez. She has her sh*t together. Cheney would be powerful prospect.
    Pilphery Clinton is a battle axe. If she starts getting enough air time and people get a chance to see her bumping her gums and spewing more friction, she'll run her own off in the end. Watching her talk into the camera is like chewing broken safety glass; cuts and gouges with a soft chewy center... and no flavor. :jawdrop:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12