Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If you work for AT&T

Her454
    then I apologize in advance but I cannot believe the SHITTY customer service that flows from that place. 4 MONTHS in a row they get my bill incorrect....charge me for services that I do not have, DO NOT remove the services I requested, and then f'ng argue with me about my HOME ADDRESS.
    I think after all these years I know my home address, and what I WANT FOR SERVICE. I dont need an answer of "well I would think that would be the way it would work" when I ask a direct question. WTF is this? I NEED TO KNOW FOR SURE.
    And dealing with this particular moron was only after 40 minutes of being routed through menu hell only to be disconnected...yet once again. Now after almost an hour and a half of resolving NOTHING I find out that I am BEING CHARGED FOR THE F'NG CALL and I need to schedule a trip to the doctor for my blood pressure. I get better damn service at McDonalds.
    Sorry - Just needed to vent. :burningm:
    NOW, Everyone feel free to bash the hell out of AT&T and make me feel better.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    f U C K At&t.. They Suck. :d :d

redi4fun
    You are not alone, ATT will never be used again for internet, wireless or land line by me. That organization is the worst :hammer2:

Desert Rat
    No problem with ATT. Now Verison is a whole nother story!!! :boxingguy

BajaMike
    Are you talking about AT&T Wireless??? I think they are being bought by Cingular....wonder if it will be better or worse??
    :hammerhea

spectratoad
    Nextel is not much better. Keep calling them until you get the answer you want. They are a bunch of morons that don't know their own backside.
    I called because my wifes phone whenever I tried to direct connect would say "user busy on data A3" I called them and they said, "it is getting worked on they are having data problems."
    No F***ing kidding, that is what I am calling for. Dumbass. :hammerhea

Desert Rat
    Had our land line with Verison go down last year and was told it would take SIX WEEKS to get out to look at it!! I went round and round with these aholes. Wife calls them and informs them they will be billed for lost time on the DSL and alarm service and if anything happens and our alarm/fire does not go thru they will be in court for that too. The next day the dick heads sent out a service tech and repaired the line in about 15 minutes :yuk: It's all about greed... Fire 2/3 of their techs so they can up profits because they don't have to worry about costumer service, only one company on the land line to choose from!! :yuk:

Boozer
    I worked for a company called TCI. TCI was a cable company that pretty muc pioneered cable modems and Telephony services over coax. Although they were not the best paying company in the world they were a great company to work for. Their policy was employees first customers second. Because of that policy employess were happy and passed that happiness on to the customers.
    AT&T and TCI merged. People were no longer treated like people. We were machines that could be easily replaced if we had a problemw ith the BS policies. They cut pay, benefits, and it became a very hostile work enviroment. Obviously customer service went to sh*t. I resigned after they said hte company was doing bad financially and the reason was that they had paid me and the rest of their sales people to much money. They were going to cut everyones pay. I said f*ck you and found a ocmpany that paid more.
    From what I understand that is the wa AT&T treats their employees in all of their business sectors. LD, Wireless, Local, Everything.
    I have vowed to never spend a penny on any AT&T product or service.

Boozer
    Had our land line with Verison go down last year and was told it would take SIX WEEKS to get out to look at it!! I went round and round with these aholes. Wife calls them and informs them they will be billed for lost time on the DSL and alarm service and if anything happens and our alarm/fire does not go thru they will be in court for that too. The next day the dick heads sent out a service tech and repaired the line in about 15 minutes :yuk: It's all about greed... Fire 2/3 of their techs so they can up profits because they don't have to worry about costumer service, only one company on the land line to choose from!! :yuk:
    If that EVER happens again you need to contact the PUC IMMEDIATELY. As a paying customer you are entitled to working dial tone at ALL times. By law and regualtions they are required to respond within 24 hours of your call. Had there been an emergency in your house where someone was injured fataly or otherwise and you were not able to reach 911 because your land line was down Verizon would be legally responsible.

Boozer
    I understand what you are talking about. I own a tele-communications business and let me tell you...service is the pits right now with all of these companies It is not just you!
    Tom I knew you were in Teleocm but what exactly is it that your company does?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast