Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mikey, buddy!

Kim Hanson
    You have to stop defending " OB-Eddie ", you lock us out and what can we do next? Start another one I have faith in you Mikey, let it ride and be done with :chi: .......( . )( . )......... :idea:

Tom Brown
    Come on, Mike. Everybody's doing it....

I got no horse in this race Kimmy. But threats aren't allowed on ***boat. That's why it's locked.
    My personal opinion is that it was poor taste but that isn't why it got locked down.
    :smile:

Tom Brown
    I have to hand it to you, Mike. You handled the biggest peer pressure gun I have.
    Actually, I'm not even sure what I was trying to accomplish but I always like to be included when bad shit is going down.

Kim Hanson
    I got no horse in this race Kimmy. But threats aren't allowed on ***boat. That's why it's locked.
    My personal opinion is that it was poor taste but that isn't why it got locked down.
    :smile:
    I don't threaten Mikey, I try to make them look like fools thats all..really! :wink: Some get carried away with it, don't lock the poll on me Jimmy started some with the wife issue and I want to keep that one going, my wife is 120 lbs.........( . )( . ).......

Dirk Jones
    I don't threaten Mikey, I try to make them look like fools thats all..really! :wink: Some get carried away with it, don't lock the poll on me Jimmy started some with the wife issue and I want to keep that one going, my wife is 120 lbs.........( . )( . ).......
    Shut up KIMMY. I don't believe Mike likes you either. Come to think of it, who does.

I have to hand it to you, Mike. You handled the biggest peer pressure gun I have.
    Actually, I'm not even sure what I was trying to accomplish but I always like to be included when bad shit is going down.
    lmao..
    I was always the one in skool with the checkered shirts when the big thing was stripes.

Kim Hanson
    Shut up KIMMY. I don't believe Mike likes you either. Come to think of it, who does.
    You going to be the next dumbass to do a poll? Shit is worse than H2S I see, lay off those dago crumb crunchy's you eat and all will be fine :idea: Get a brain buddy! Fox Television is doing a show on you called; 'When White Trash Dates.' Think you will get lucky? I would get in line soon.......( . )( . ).....

Tom Brown
    I don't believe Mike likes you either. Come to think of it, who does.
    Are you talking for Mike now?
    I like Kim. He's a good guy. His wife is a wonderful person also and she is a beautiful woman. Kim also has three beautiful children. They are a beautiful family and don't deserve to be trashed.
    Perhaps I've been watching too many western movies but I've always thought real men go at it man to man... and leave the innocent bystanders out of it.
    On another topic...
    I think that other thread is just as well locked. We have competent moderation here. Nothing particularly malicious or oppressive is going on. I think we should be grateful for that.

PS - v-drives are gay.

Kim Hanson
    This is the Internet Tom, know matter what you have ...someone has better shit!............( . )( . ).......

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast