Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 3 strikes

SHOTKALLIN
    I am very happy that prop 66 did not pass. Believe it or not there are some no good people that would be released into society after being retried. There are some people who spend thier entire lives commiting crimes violent or nonviolent to make a living. I feel that there is no room in society for people that just don't give a sh it. A CAREER criminal deserves life if he can't stop doing crime even if its for residential burglary with no one home. How many times do you let someone get victimized before you throw away the key? How many times would you let someone break into your house before you say enough? Its unbelievable that someone would have 2 strikes and still be out there commiting crimes. How stupid do you have to be to steal a piece of pizza from a child when you have 2 strikes. I think that some of these people are trying to BREAK INTO PRISON.
    The only people that will miss these people is thier mommas. I bet some of thier mothers are glad that they are locked up and no longer hurting people.

voodoomedman
    I agree totally. Once somebody is actually a victim they will change their minds and understand more. A residential burglary sucks whether you are home or not. You feel so damn violated it ain't funny. And here's the kicker. Someone can come home at anytime. I came home to find my house being robbed after three others were by the same guy. I chased the focker down and he is now in prison for a very long time. Oh yeah it was his third strike. Learned some new tricks while he was in jail. Thank God my wife did not come home and it was me and God guided me through this situation and I did not kill the guy and have that on my hands. I still jump when I hear a noise in the house. Alarm is set with motion detectors when we are upstairs asleep at night. Lock these freaks up, don't give them cable and their own room and throw away the freaking key.

Domn8er
    I agree totally. Once somebody is actually a victim they will change their minds and understand more. A residential burglary sucks whether you are home or not. You feel so damn violated it ain't funny. And here's the kicker. Someone can come home at anytime. I came home to find my house being robbed after three others were by the same guy. I chased the focker down and he is now in prison for a very long time. Oh yeah it was his third strike. Learned some new tricks while he was in jail. Thank God my wife did not come home and it was me and God guided me through this situation and I did not kill the guy and have that on my hands. I still jump when I hear a noise in the house. Alarm is set with motion detectors when we are upstairs asleep at night. Lock these freaks up, don't give them cable and their own room and throw away the freaking key.
    I know, isn't it great that it didn't pass? Now we as tax payers get to spend $30 million a year to keep guys in jail who commited non-violent crimes as their third strike. I can't wait to start dishing out my tax dollars for a dangerous criminal who stole a lawn mower out of the back of some one's truck.

SHAKEN Not Stirred
    I know, isn't it great that it didn't pass? Now we as tax payers get to spend $30 million a year to keep guys in jail who commited non-violent crimes as their third strike. I can't wait to start dishing out my tax dollars for a dangerous criminal who stole a lawn mower out of the back of some one's truck.
    Still beliving all that liberal media BS huh ???
    Ahhhh....No one got 25 years for stealing a pizza slice or a bike guy !!
    If your in for 3 strikes, your a SHIT BAG !!!
    I've never had 1 strike in my 43 years......
    Play the game right like everyone else and BEHAVE !!!!
    If every living Governor, even "MoonBeam" Brown & "DumbAss" Davis voted against it, then it was bad.
    Letting 26 thousand "Pieces of SHIT" out of jail would have been insane !!!
    Taxes.....You still live in a Country with one of the lowest tax rates in the world......Thank the Republicans for that.
    Be more worried about the flood of illegal ailens that are costing you a SHIT LOAD of tax dollars........This one you can blame both sides on.
    CLASS DISMISSED !!!
    CJG

Kilrtoy
    HOLD ON
    GRAY DAVIS is the toughest GOV. This state has ever seen. He paroled like 2 or 3 people if I remember correctly.

SHAKEN Not Stirred
    Davis may have been tough on some criminals, but he was still a weak, limp, underhanded, incompetant, piece-of-shit.
    I am SO tired of the political correct, try to be everything to everyone BS....
    Gray Davis was a cheap *****.....
    ok......im goin' to bed now.......nite-nite!
    CJG

SHAKEN Not Stirred
    WOW......it won't let me say "W H O R E"...??....HUH??

DryHeatOnly
    G'night Christopher

SHAKEN Not Stirred
    Nite Sam-Da-Man.....
    Check on those GREAT kids & give Suzie a squeeze for me !!!
    NiteNite!!
    CJG

nyeti
    Three strikes is one of the very few things that has ever worked to reduce crime. Keep in mind strike 2 is 9-11 years, so think about the turds that get to strike three, and the tons of crimes that were plea bargained before that. The third strike must be a felony, so don't believe the "stole an asprin" crap.
    If 66 passed, a two striker could get caught with a mask on getting ready to break into your house with a gun, and it wouldn't have mattered, you would have to wait till they actually did a little violence to get the third strike. Who wants to be the victim on that one. You want to save taxpayer money, start treating these pieces of human garbage like they do in Arizona jails and they may not want to come back.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast