Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: How much do you pay for Boat Storage?

SCUBA STEVE
    Hey Scuba you Claiming P.A.S.
    Even after the Beaumont crowd hooked you up
    Still a free agent! lol

mbrown2
    Thats pricey for parker! Did you tell them you know some parker allstars?
    Not in the nice places...the beat up places that are small cost less...I just got rid of a 12x30 at Affordable in Big River that was $80 a month...now that was a good deal cause it was a newer place....but you won't stuff that cheap longer than 35'...
    I did tell them I knew some Parker All Stars...did not seem to help much ....I did know the folks that own the place though, so I jumped in front of a 2 year waiting list.

mbrown2
    $385 a month in Havasu for a 50x50. But that includes storage for the boat & trailer & Burb, the 30ft travel trailer, the Sea-Doo & trailer, the golf cart, use of the spa & pool and laundry facilties and(most important)private launch ramp year round. :wink:
    That actually sounds like a good deal...where is that at?

dicudmore
    100.00 a month for outside storage in a new lot in Santa Clarita. 10X30, asphalt behind barbed wire. 24hr access with a remote control. I wish I could find inside storage around here but too many $$$$$
    Tony
    looks like my boat is at the same yard as this guys :2purples:

SCUBA STEVE
    Not in the nice places...the beat up places that are small cost less...I just got rid of a 12x30 at Affordable in Big River that was $80 a month...now that was a good deal cause it was a newer place....but you won't stuff that cheap longer than 35'...
    I did tell them I knew some Parker All Stars...did not seem to help much ....I did know the folks that own the place though, so I jumped in front of a 2 year waiting list.
    I know I was just giving you some shiz. Seems like parker is making a killing on these rental units.
    Lets mutliply what your paying a month by 12, that total by 50 (the aprox # of units) :2purples: Thats easy money! The land lease & liabilty can not be that much, and it's 0 maintance. Fock, time to make some storage units, and low ball everyone for the first year! :devil:

mbrown2
    I know I was just giving you some shiz. Seems like parker is making a killing on these rental units.
    Lets mutliply what your paying a month by 12, that total by 50 (the aprox # of units) :2purples: Thats easy money! The land lease & liabilty can not be that much, and it's 0 maintance. Fock, time to make some storage units, and low ball everyone for the first year! :devil:
    I hear ya...just need to find deeded land with enough space around Parker...don't think I have not thought of this...maybe have to buy further out.

MsDrmr
    $100.00 a mo.

Ducatista
    That actually sounds like a good deal...where is that at?
    The Islander RV Resort in Havasu on the island. Its our vacation place, but also doubles as storage, and I can use the stuff all year.

SCUBA STEVE
    I hear ya...just need to find deeded land with enough space around Parker...don't think I have not thought of this...maybe have to buy further out.
    There is a couple of locations that I think would be great, just dont have the assets to back it, and look into it.

I charge $50 per month for a 12x35 with 12' high OH door. gravel floor. I currently have 7 empty stalls out of 33 total at Skiatook Lake in Oklahoma. anybody want one? only a mile from the nearest ramp.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast