Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: JL Audio 1000/1 sub amp question

WET HULL
    Yes only when I am playing the stereo. Standing next to my generator with the music off I can barely hear it. Its is out of control how great this thing really is.

BoatFloating
    Thank you very much, I'll start looking into the generator set up, one question, do you run the generator while playing the stereo, and if so, is it noisey? Thanks again
    Quick answer Yes and No!

Outnumbered
    What about the CO from the genny?

Jordy
    I had the same problem with my system that is relatively tame, just a pair of ARC amps, some Focal plates and a W7 fed off 3 blue top Optimas. Got rid of those and went with a pair of 6V Trojans. Haven't looked back. The Optimas would start going south after 3-4 hours. The 6V's are good for about a day and a half, like 10 hours without a charger. Just something to consider if you can be on a battery charger on a regular basis and don't want to deal with an external generator.

BoatFloating
    What about the CO from the genny?
    Don't suck on the exhaust...... Or vent out the side thru a bilge dump fitting...

rvrhlic
    So question, I have an oddessey 2150 with a battery tender. Can i just get the Honda and plug the battery tender right into it? Is that going to cause a problem?
    thanks

BoatFloating
    So question, I have an oddessey 2150 with a battery tender. Can i just get the Honda and plug the battery tender right into it? Is that going to cause a problem?
    thanks
    It won't cause a problem but a tender doesn't put out enough amps charging to really do anything?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123