Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: DCB Mach 26 with Twins - FOR SALE

WetWillie
    When are you going to spill some beans? My 1600hp Carson Brummet twin turbo F29 with Big number 6 will be done before your boat??
    My wife has a set of twins,does that count :220v:
    Jeff

Boatmaster
    When are you going to spill some beans? My 1600hp Carson Brummet twin turbo F29 with Big number 6 will be done before your boat??
    Believe it or not it may be on the road today to DCB to finish the rigging.

deltarat
    delta rat your up! bm how is that ,r52 always finds the loop hole ! and what about that other friend of yours(that bar tender insulting guy) he's all good too! TUNNEL T (TILL THE NEXT POST) :crossx:
    If it is the boat that I think it is I think I will just sit this one out. I am not spilling those beans, that is for you to do. However I would like a ride

TUNNEL T
    YOUR GUESS IS WRONG BUT I WILL GIVE YOU A RIDE! WHEN IT'S BUILT!!!!!!!!!TUNNEL T :rollside:

ELIMINAT THIS
    YOUR GUESS IS WRONG BUT I WILL GIVE YOU A RIDE! WHEN IT'S BUILT!!!!!!!!!TUNNEL T :rollside:
    Thats funny Tunnel T.
    lets see how long it takes lol

TUNNEL T
    Thats funny Tunnel T.
    lets see how long it takes lol
    eliminat this ,you know these (tards)guys, is all they got on the brain is prop calculations so there shit will go faster ! they won't figure it out! TUNNEL T p.s. thanks for the coldies and sending me home smelling like a fire pit!

TOBTEK
    so has this SOLD?

twindcb
    Has not sold yet -- have not advertised though. Will put in the trader this weekend unless someone out there has a GREAT offer. PM me with any questions.

TOBTEK
    no questions........just a friendly BUMP for ya

twindcb
    Thanks -- looking forward to seeing all of you out at Havasu. John asked if Gandy got you a room lined up? A friend has a place that he rents to friends for $100 a noc. Lets talk and figure out some time for this summer -- its just around the corner. Time to go bathing suit shopping -- need new ones to match the new boat.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast