Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: DCB Mach 26 with Twins - FOR SALE

TOBTEK
    Thanks for the BUMP -- gotta get this thing gone....
    OH.....STOP WITH THAT! You two are LOADED you should keep it for a back up in case your F26 is in the shop *OR* Get someone to step up for our F26....and I buy yours for what you did last year, AND I DO KNOW THAT # is Moran.....(AKA) Double Dick Head
    hey Javier told me that you guys are going to be in mamoth this weekend....US TOO, you buying at warming hut 2

Bolt On's
    OH.....STOP WITH THAT! You two are LOADED you should keep it for a back up in case your F26 is in the shop *OR* Get someone to step up for our F26....and I buy yours for what you did last year, AND I DO KNOW THAT # is Moran.....(AKA) Double Dick Head
    hey Javier told me that you guys are going to be in mamoth this weekend....US TOO, you buying at warming hut 2
    John is going to Mamoth -- guys trip -- me at home Dont like 2 boat payments..... :cry:

blownupsleek
    Dont know about that one -- but, my boat -- the one that started this thread is still for sale. GREAT DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!! See pics above or if you want more pm me and I will send you pics and price info.
    Beutiful boat but just a smidge over my limit till I get my house built and refied!!lol (havasu house for sale) see spam Will keep your boat pics to drule on though. RED WHITE and Blue one for sale?? anyone??

TOBTEK
    Hey Moneybags, when are we going to get one of your boats wet in Havasu???????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????? your a homo ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????? you have issue's ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????????

twindcb
    Hey Moneybags, when are we going to get one of your boats wet in Havasu???????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????? your a homo ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????? you have issue's ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????????
    you jackass! some time in april. I think the first week in april.

TOBTEK
    you jackass! some time in april. I think the first week in april.
    APRIL??????? wuss! we need to get out there sooner than that!

twindcb
    APRIL??????? wuss! we need to get out there sooner than that!
    maybe in march sometime? call me.

TOBTEK
    maybe in march sometime? call me.
    SORRY, I CANT GO IN MARCH EITHER........too busy with all of these referal's you keep sending
    have fun in Mammoth......take your shorts, was major spring sking this weekend.

twindcb
    SORRY, I CANT GO IN MARCH EITHER........too busy with all of these referal's you keep sending
    have fun in Mammoth......take your shorts, was major spring sking this weekend.
    Toby we are going the first weekend in april, so you need to get your shit together.

Bolt On's
    Is going in the Trader -- need to sell -- 2 boat payments suck. We will be out the first of April -- still renting in March.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast