Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: .08vs.10

Wicky
    about $8 MILLION a year would be my guess!
    IT'S ALL ABOUT MONEY!! .O8 IS ****ING BULLSHIT. I WEIGH 165. 2 BEERS AND I'M .08!!
    DON'T LET THEIR ALCOHOL CHARTS FOOL YA. IT'S ALL ABOUT MONEY. IF IT WASN'T,
    WHY AREN'T THERE COPS SITTING OUTSIDE EACH AND EVERY BAR OFFERING FREE RIDES
    HOME? IF IT WAS TRULY ABOUT SAVING LIVES AS THEY CLAIM THIS IS WHAT THEY
    WOULD BE DOING. OBVIOUSLY THEY WOULDN'T HAVE JOBS IF THEY DID THIS THOUGH.
    IT'S ALL ABOUT MONEY!! I WISH I HAD THE FIGURES TO SHOW YOU ALL HOW MANY
    MILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF REVENUE WAS GENERATED BY CALIFORNIA GOING TO .08. I
    HAVE TWO FRIENDS I GREW UP WITH WHO ARE NOW COPS. THEY TOO, KNOW ITS
    ABOUT THE MONEY. SAVING LIVES...BULLSHIT!!
    THEY GOT US BY THE BALLS GENTLEMEN AND WE ELECTED THE BASTARDS. CIVIL WAR
    IS NOT FAR OFF!! IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN. MARK MY WORDS.
    IT'S JUST A MATTER OF TIME. THE MORE THEY TAKE AWAY THE MORE THERE WILL BE
    TO FIGHT FOR. START BUYING YOUR GUNS NOW BEFORE THEY MAKE THOSE ILLEGAL TOO!!
    TIRED OF ALL THE CRAP-AND I VOTE TO.
    WICKY

EDROE
    Hey Wacky, take a Valume man! Wash it down with a cold one!

beached1
    Wicky's .08 when he wakes up in the morning. Oh wait, it's 1:37 am and i'm shitfaced! I'll be .08 too!! Woohooo! http://www.goldenplasma.f2s.com/foru...es/happy45.gif

jroos
    Go away Wickey. Eggbeater.

Wicky
    Sorry, I'm just being realistic and it's at least .23% Beached, Jroos, and whatever, obviously you guys enjoy having other people tell you how to live. Some things in life are just too obvious. I choose to live free by obeying most laws. I can't wait until the "Authorities" tell you that you're not allowed on your lake because there is a yellow legged frog that lives there and it is more important than YOUR freedom therfore you're not allowed to boat there!! .08 is just the beginning. Yes, it is all about money. Money=Freedom. Just ask anyone who doesn't have any or somebody who does.
    Time to forget everthing I just said,
    I going to the lake. Drinking lots o beer,
    and spanking some big blocks
    Wicky

EDROE
    Hey Wacky, that frog wont stop us. He is gonna look pretty jacked up after he goes through my pump. Maybe if you got yourself a woman and spank her a few times you could quit thinking about spanking us guys all the time. Talk to Barney he seems to have extra women just lying around, maybe he could loan you one.

jroos
    EDROE, he`s gay.

Wicky
    Originally posted by jroos:
    EDROE, he`s gay.

Wicky
    Well, looks like Edroe has come out of the closet.hehe

dankirk
    I posted this on the other board, but I'll post it here, too.
    On average, your BAC increases .02% per drink per hour. So, 3 beers in an hour would get most people to .06%, while 4 would get you to .08%. Would any of you drive your car with your kids in the back seat after drinking 4 beers within an hour? I hope not. I think the .08% limit is a fair and honest point at which most people are too impaired to drive. It's not about the money, it's about saving lives.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast