Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snowboarders and skiers......

Mandelon
    Mammoth Mountain Snow Report
    What a treat it is to wake to blue skies, calm winds and six inches of fresh powder. The "weather
    disturbance" that started yesterday afternoon turned into a "weather blessing" for skiers and
    riders at Mammoth! It's time to shred it up on the slopes of Mammoth Mountain!
    Forecasters are predicting snow for the next few days - check out the web cams at
    MammothMountain.com so you can see it for yourself!
    I get a daily update from them.
    Lets plan a trip!!!!!

bordsmnj
    pick a date.

AvengerBabe
    Leaving after work 11/11.... I can't wait!!!!

Mandelon
    Should we wait for a big storm or be planned in advance?

Boozer
    I say we wait for a big storm and then head up. I wasnt able to get my gear while I was in Denver but I'm having it all shipped out to me today. As soon as it gets here I'm going to start shredding it up somewhere.
    I'm planning a Tahoe trip for late January. Haven't been to Tahoe but I'd love to go so I'm going to make it happen this year.

ROZ
    Drove through those parts this last weekend.... Wait for more snow....

Up 4 River
    I say plan in advance. I would look into going of people were going up there. Haven't been there in a couple years.

Mandelon
    Mammoth is great but Tahoe has a lot of choices. We stayed in Truckee and went to a different resort every day...

Boozer
    Mammoth is great but Tahoe has a lot of choices. We stayed in Truckee and went to a different resort every day...
    That's our plan of action. One of my good friends has a bother that lives in Tahoe so we're going to stay with him for a few days and hit Heavenly and Sugar Bowl.

BarryMac
    That's our plan of action. One of my good friends has a bother that lives in Tahoe so we're going to stay with him for a few days and hit Heavenly and Sugar Bowl.
    Gotta hit Alpine Meadows and Squaw Valley, too of the better resorts up there, Alpine Meadows does not get as crowded as all of the others, kinda like a locals resort, my personal favorite...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast