Thread: still lookin for 12 d, 15s HELP.

Sanger D
    looking for some 15s for my 69. :eat: STILL, but i want,em inrael good shape.The ones i,ve found have been really worn or rusty and pitted.PLEASE HELP. thanks for the replies on my first board message,feels good to hear back from people.I,m still trying to get used to this interactive TV.I havent fig. out how to answer relpies yet so to the guy about launching at the AVI, no frickin way, BIG ROCK BARS hidden everywhere. especially when the waters this low.Nice thought though. Specail thanks going out to harold kindsvater, bill."brians dad", big al reese and J.J for all your time and wisdom in dialing my boat in '' Doin what they said cant be done ''much respect.Oh,hay, how the hell are ya todd, and yes, jet guys like YOU are always welcome to needles. just dont tell anybody else. oops, hope i didnt step on any little jetboat toes,HA. With my mad mind, V DRIVES will rule the world,and jets will bow to are every whim and they will suffer the ,AH ,OH ,UM ,sorry I,m back now, hey , it was good hearin from ya, take it easy and we,ll be talkin to ya SANGER D. P.S hay ART how the hell are ya?

Moneypitt
    Not the Avi, down river from there. Late in the afternoon, when the water is at it's highest. The locals call it "circle beach" and it takes a 4X4 to get in to it, and of course out of it. We launched there a couple of times to test the PSer, with a jet ski scouting the level before any speed runs........MP

Sanger D
    ah yes been there too, the beach is so hammered from the traffic, it has huge holes and big deep trenches. especially from all the rain we,ve had.someone with a tracter could grade it down but its indian land. and the water is LOW, really low. it only comes up about afoot or so.

Moneypitt
    Yep, from Mikes house in BHC you can look down river right by the burned out un completed concrete albatross on the west side. Also see the sandbars that tell a tale of low/no water. Down at "Lazy Harry's" they say its deep enough if you know where to run, but I don't, and the LE is only a 1/4 mile away..........How about we build a dam right above Needles and back the water up to Laughlin?? I couldn't figure out how they had a race at Laughlin last June, the water at BHC ramp was 8-10 feet from the end of the ramp, watched a jet ski try to launch, and give up carrying his ski to the water........MP

21rayson
    how about some 18,s i have those.

Sanger D
    thanks 21rayson , but i,ve got 18,s in it now. need it to launch HARD.kindsvater said with the massage he just gave my prop, with aset of 15,s it will go "to the moon alice" so he says.But thanks anyway

scottys
    Sanger Alice?

Sanger D
    why do you ask scotty ? you cruisin for a date. dont let your boyfreind find out, he might take your boat away.