looking for some 15s for my 69. :eat: STILL, but i want,em inrael good shape.The ones i,ve found have been really worn or rusty and pitted.PLEASE HELP. thanks for the replies on my first board message,feels good to hear back from people.I,m still trying to get used to this interactive TV.I havent fig. out how to answer relpies yet so to the guy about launching at the AVI, no frickin way, BIG ROCK BARS hidden everywhere. especially when the waters this low.Nice thought though. Specail thanks going out to harold kindsvater, bill."brians dad", big al reese and J.J for all your time and wisdom in dialing my boat in '' Doin what they said cant be done ''much respect.Oh,hay, how the hell are ya todd, and yes, jet guys like YOU are always welcome to needles. just dont tell anybody else. oops, hope i didnt step on any little jetboat toes,HA. With my mad mind, V DRIVES will rule the world,and jets will bow to are every whim and they will suffer the ,AH ,OH ,UM ,sorry I,m back now, hey , it was good hearin from ya, take it easy and we,ll be talkin to ya SANGER D. P.S hay ART how the hell are ya?