Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gotta go.......

topless
    to bed. Just got out of the bubble bath with scented oil and am cleanly shaven so I want to to get in my freshly made bed and feel all cozy.... Don't be jealous Kimmy, you too can feel all girly when you bathe. Good Night Moon. :crossx:

H20 Toie
    This post is worthless without pictures :cry: :cry: :cry:

topless
    This post is worthless without pictures :cry: :cry: :cry:Well, I'll just describe it to you. I'm still all wet but I smell good and have a big tee shirt on. AHHHH I feel good.

hoolign
    Well, I'll just describe it to you. I'm still all wet but I smell good and have a big tee shirt on. AHHHH I feel good.
    So what your saying is..as you run your hands down over your ample bosom down over your navel, you slowly slide a few fingers down over you silky soft vaginal region to the frictionless area just above your labia, stopping only to tenderly rub...oh damnit ..I gotta go too

H20 Toie
    Well, I'll just describe it to you. I'm still all wet but I smell good and have a big tee shirt on. AHHHH I feel good.
    I bet you do

pixilatedpussy
    to bed. Just got out of the bubble bath with scented oil and am cleanly shaven so I want to to get in my freshly made bed and feel all cozy.... Don't be jealous Kimmy, you too can feel all girly when you bathe. Good Night Moon. :crossx:
    Ok Topless.........be right over!

hoolign
    Ok Topless.........be right over!
    Damnit ..gotta go again

pixilatedpussy
    Damnit ..gotta go again
    LMFAO!

Kilrtoy
    Listen BIATCH, Post that damn clean self of you or the old killer will come back

hoolign
    Listen BIATCH, Post that damn clean self of you or the old killer will come back
    Oooooooooo...not the caps

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast