Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Commando? Or Not to Commando?

Gman
    That is the question!
    I grew up having to always wear underwear. And if my mom had her way it was to always be a clean pair at that! Now over the years I have gone as a kid from butt huggers to the much more stylish and comfortable Boxers. And never ever in the history of me have I wore those ridiculious bikini things fat european guys wear! Now having given some sort of back ground on my Underwear life, I must say maybe a handful of times, for different reasons I have tried the dreaded commando thing. But only for like a day or so then bam right back to the ole boxers!
    This morning I woke up and found that laundry was despartely in need of doing. Sadly I was out of clean underwear! :cry: So I decided the heck with it, every Sunday moring on the Fox Football show I always hear all this Football stars telling Terry Bradshaw how they don't wear any underwear, ever!!! So if they can do it, I can do it! It is now 3:00 o'clock and I must say I am really getting into this no underwear thing. It is way comfortable, feels greattttt! I feel free, I imagine this is how women feel when they take off there bra! Man I am really getting in to this whole free ballin thing, Who the hell needs underwear? My mom lied to me, damn it!
    So I decided to do a little poll and see what the men and women of HB do or don't wear under there clothes. So lets see it folks, what do you wear?

Bre
    What are undies?
    Bre only wears them for pics :wink:
    You will have to ask Andy.... I don't wanna say anything I shouldn't about what he does or does not wear :wink:

FMluvswater
    Bras I wear only if I have to go out in public. :notam: Underwear ... :idea: well I own some. They are clean. They are in my drawer ... I don't like wearing them and wouldn't ever except for that blasted week once a month. :notam:
    Congrats on your newfound freedom GGMMAANN!

Bre
    Oh bras..... forgot to include that one.
    I have to wear them....or they will hang down to my knees :hammerhea :wink:

SHOTKALLIN
    I wear Hanes briefs. they hold my junk in place. when i wear boxers my junk bounces all around and sometimes pokes through the fly or hangs out the leg hole. Its briefs for me always. I like the colored ones though.

LAVEYSABRE575
    underwear are basically an accessorie used to catch any blowby, if you dont have any blown seals or leakage problems you can bypass them...derek

Devilman
    Ain't done it for years. I don't think I could go back to them myself, think it would feel weird. Neither does the wife. Every now & then she will if we're going somewhere with family involved but she's finally come around to the dark side!! I tell you one thing, down here in south Texas there is a Renassaince(?) Festival we go to & dress up. I go traditional Scottish, kilt & nuthin else!! Feels great and so easy when you gotta take a leak, it oughtta be a crime!! :supp:

Scream
    underwear are basically an accessorie used to catch any blowby, if you dont have any blown seals or leakage problems you can bypass them...derek
    ROTFLMAO!!!
    That is funny
    Now as far as this thread goes...When I'm out of underwear, I just bitch about it at 6:00 am and get dirty looks from my wife, then the next morning I've got plenty.
    I always wear undies, and here's why.
    Years ago, when I was in my early 20's I was driving a truck from my dad's company, now my company. I broke down on the 15 fwy right next to Glen Eden nudist colony. I was a bit nervous going up to the office to ask for the phone, expecting some hot chicks sauntering around in thier awsome nothingness, but alas all that was there was this middle aged woman (named Helga I think) and she was a phone nazi on high. No nudies in evidence and she kept saying "use the phone quick and get out of here, because the clients don't like people just hanging around"...why should they care, they go there to take of thier clothes, they can't be shy...can they?
    Anyway, I was there for quite a while since our office phone was busy (during the holidays) and was sitting minding my own business when this really old Volvo drove up and parked in the middle of this little field right in front of me. This 90 year old man got out and Yep, you guessed it, he was absolutely nekid...HIS NUTS WERE ALMOST DRAGGIN ON THE GROUND. I was scared for life. I started to pray right there for the phone lines to clear up. The old bastard looked bad, all due to the lack o support IMO...
    I always wear underwear, boxer briefs to be exact.
    By the way, were you drunk when you started this thread?
    Scream

Mandelon
    Commando on occasion. Don't like chafing from the jeans. But it is good now and then.
    The wife, well she wears underwear under pajamas.......
    Man---->sensitive unit<-----delon

Devilman
    pajamas... what are those?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast