Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: And we are not bombing tha

Blown 472
    f uck out of this country why?? oh yeah cuz bush has buddies there. :idea:
    http://www.freenewmexican.com/news/6346.html

Back Forty
    I didn't even take time to check out the link.
    WHY...
    Because I say f*ck Mexico. Install a fence for christsakes. Illeagal means broke the law first try...

CrazyHippy
    It's a link to Saudi Arabia, not mexico.
    BJH

Back Forty

I shouldn't be at work on a Saturday anyway!!! :hammer2:

Boy Named Sue
    Blown you're getting under my skin today, it must be the headache. Lets say we threw a couple bombs their way, then you'd have something else to bitch about. Its so easy to sit on your ass and criticize (like I'm doing now, and its sooo easy). Why aren't we bombing Saudia Arabia? Iran is the trouble maker! Why are we bombing Iran? Syria is harboring and training terrorists! Why are we invading Syria? North Korea has nukes! Why are we bayoneting North Korean babies?! Al Queda is in the Phillipines! STFU. One thing at time please! Say something Blown 472. Or just another hit and run? :yuk:
    My name is Suey and I approve of this message. Paid for by Blown is a whiney hack red stooge.org

steelcomp

I shouldn't be at work on a Saturday anyway!!! :hammer2:
    NO...you shouldn't. What's up with that??? :hammerhea
    I didn't bother with the link either.

steelcomp
    We're busy bombing the f uck outa Fallujah!!! :coffeycup

Back Forty
    It's all of this high paying work thats available here in the midwest. Too bad there aren't more engineers to fill positions... :coffeycup
    I'm not complaining!!!
    I'll be coming in tomorrow morning to square away a few things before our guy gets back from frog land Monday... :supp:
    You see Americans are lazy and stupid. We're just lucky that our Country is where it is in this world... :idea:
    I'll still get my "at home" work list finished this weekend.
    My girl is far away in Euroland. Gotta keep busy... :boxed:
    Funny how the Euro's like to say stupid sh*t about America but when confronted, they can't figure out why America is the hardest working lot in the world. A FACT...
    How many Euro countries mandate Holiday... :chi:
    Oh boy, off track a little..

Boy Named Sue
    We're busy bombing the f uck outa Fallujah!!! :coffeycup
    Hallelujah we're bombing Fallujah!!! Going into Iraq was a big mistake. It took 19 terrorists to kill 3000 of us on 911. We now have 3000 of those bastards surrounded in Fallujah. 1200 Iraqi and 1800 foreign born 'insurgents'. What was Bush thinking. And to think you goose stepping right wing puppets voted him in for another four years! God Bless puppets.

ssanddemon
    If I hear another liberal say "Why aren't we bombing them, they're bad, too." I'm gonna puke! First thing I hear is, "Why didn't we just support the resistance to topple Saddam, and save US troops? All the dead Americans are Bush's fault!". Next thing I hear is "We paid warlords to find Osama and it didn't work, Bush took his eye off the ball!". When are you people gonna grow up and figure out you can't have it both ways?!?!
    We are either gonna go in and kick ass and take some losses, or we risk not accomplishing the objective! Personally, I feel that Bush doesn't give a shit about Osama except as a convenience if he dies/is captured. He toppled the Towel-(head) band in Afghanistan which was the objective. Now we have to kick some more scumbag ass. Quit whining!! We have to f_ck up the bad guys as we can. Do you wish us success or not?- I think the latter; poor you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast