Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Remembering Summer!!!

flatnfast
    Its only Nov 6th and I wish summer was here, Live for the River/Lake and The Heathttp://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/d005c8e2/a65b/__sr_/9af7.jpg?phWhdjBBNz78BABF

IN2-IN2MX
    us too . Hate this non-boating weather :yuk: .

essexjet
    By far summer is my favorite. But there is good in winter that riding and glamis cures until summer comes back.

atomickitn
    me to but myself and og shocker was at the river this weak end and the weather on saturday was f**n beautiful aroumd 80 and nobody out soo we drank all day nad night, with 25 worlock, by the way super people

FRENCHIE
    im depressed too! i met so many good people this summer and botht the wifey and i became good friends with so many of you!!! i feel like its sucks it had to end for a couple of months!!
    thats why we threw our halloween party and are planning on neew years!!!! cant wait till next summer just make syou appreciate it even more!! just cruising down feeling that warmth in the air from topack to havasu...after a great breakfast...walking around the sandbar...cruises at night!!! i need a shot now!! where's matt!!??? :cry: :cry: :frown:

Some Kind Of Monster
    Its only Nov 6th and I wish summer was here, Live for the River/Lake and The Heat
    Why can't you go to the river???

dicudmore
    im depressed too! i met so many good people this summer and botht the wifey and i became good friends with so many of you!!! i feel like its sucks it had to end for a couple of months!!
    thats why we threw our halloween party and are planning on neew years!!!! cant wait till next summer just make syou appreciate it even more!! just cruising down feeling that warmth in the air from topack to havasu...after a great breakfast...walking around the sandbar...cruises at night!!! i need a shot now!! where's matt!!??? :cry: :cry: :frown:
    very well said....met a lot of awesome people this summer

DryHeatOnly
    Its only Nov 6th and I wish summer was here, Live for the River/Lake and The Heathttp://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/d005c8e2/a65b/__sr_/9af7.jpg?phWhdjBBNz78BABF
    Would that be Dry Heat?

FRENCHIE
    very well said....met a lot of awesome people this summer
    you know next summer im gonna treasure every dam weekend even more!!!

dicudmore
    Would that be Dry Heat?
    why yes, yes it would....
    You should be getting that 1000 post pic ready for us....
    And you may need to send me one to borrow for my 3k :wink:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast