Thread: Looking to rent an RV?

Jrocket
    I need to rent an RV for the weekend of Thanks giving.Friday-monday.Anybody have some names or numbers for me to call?
    Im in the Riverside area and will be taking it to a race in Palmdale for the weekend.
    John

BLOWN HOWARD
    HOw big? you looking for a diesel pusher?

Jrocket
    Depends on the price,it only needs to sleep myself,wife and 2 yr old daughter.Im going to be racing and want to stay at the track instead of driving back and forth to home everday.Just need a place to rest my head at night basically.

Mrs.Racer277
    Not to get off subject here but, are you doing "A Day in the Dirt?"

Jrocket
    Not to get off subject here but, are you doing "A Day in the Dirt?"
    Yes,all 3 days.

BLOWN HOWARD
    Call Elmonte Rv i think they are pretty good on there prices. I know you can get a 40ft Pusher for 200 a day but that sounds too big for ya!!!! :2purples:

jr the kid just rented one to race a couple of weeks ago,i will find out where it was in riverside.you racing elsinore this weekend?

Jrocket
    jr the kid just rented one to race a couple of weeks ago,i will find out where it was in riverside.you racing elsinore this weekend?
    No,I'll be at glen helen for the next 2 weekends then LACR for thanks giving weekend.A day in the dirt race.Let me know what you find out Jim.I might even buy a toy hauler that has all the ammenities in it.

jr the happy camper in riverside.he didnt have the number.160 a night for a 32ftr.i rented one from altmans and is was 160 a night for a 32 with double pop outs on a holiday weekend so maybe the guys got into the kids shorts a little.

Scream
    Try Altmans, they're in your neighborhood and should have some decent prices as I remember.