Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Caution

cola
    We pulled this out of the lake in Havasu today. It was 4' long & weighed about 300lbs. It was all 2 city park workers & my self could do to get it in their truck. It was floating at about the bouy line in Thompson Bay. It was a cold mofo jumping in the water to tie the rope on it. That thing would sink any boat that hit at speed.
    Late, Mike
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...119_1999_1.JPG
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...120_2004_1.JPG

FRENCHIE
    We pulled this out of the lake in Havasu today. It was 4' long & weighed about 300lbs. It was all 2 city park workers & my self could do to git it in there truck. It was floating at about the bouy line in Thompson Bay. It was a cold mofo jumping in the water to tie the rope on it. That think would sink any boat that hit at speed.
    Late, Mike
    what??/where is pic???

Some Kind Of Monster
    What was it???

dicudmore
    We pulled this out of the lake in Havasu today. It was 4' long & weighed about 300lbs. It was all 2 city park workers & my self could do to git it in there truck. It was floating at about the bouy line in Thompson Bay. It was a cold mofo jumping in the water to tie the rope on it. That think would sink any boat that hit at speed.
    Late, Mike
    that doesn't sound like fun.....

FRENCHIE
    wow mike just sawit in image center!!! :frown:

Some Kind Of Monster
    That was a bad day waiting to happen. Way to go getting it out!

Kachina26
    Thank you! I even stop and get the plastic trash bags out floating around, overheat waiting to happen.

cola
    It would sure make for bad week-end. Why would someone throw that in the lake.

Kachina26
    Sometimes the rain breaks things like that loose from the shore. It may have been left behind and then washed down.

Havasu Hangin'
    Sometimes the rain breaks things like that loose from the shore. It may have been left behind and then washed down.
    They have trees that big in Havasu? :idea:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast