Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Further Proof that Truth is Stranger (Sicker) Than Fiction

MagicMtnDan
    BRIDGEPORT, Conn. - A woman faces charges of having a sexual relationship with an 8-year-old boy whom investigators said she considers her boyfriend.
    Tammy Imre, 29, was arrested Friday and charged with sexual assault and risk of injury to a minor. A judge set bond at $250,000 Monday.
    Police began investigating in September after the boy’s mother discovered a letter Imre had written him, in which she tells the boy she doesn’t “want anyone but you.”
    She continued: “Now tomorrow it’s supposed to rain, you can come over we can (you know what).”
    Police said the boy, the playmate of ImreÂ’s 7-year-old daughter, initially denied doing anything with Imre because he feared getting into trouble. He later admitted having sexual relations with her.
    Police said Imre told investigators she plans to marry the boy someday.
    If convicted, Imre could serve more than 20 years in prison. A trial date has not been set.

FMluvswater
    :yuk: That hits close to home ... my son is 8. WTF is wrong with some people?

bunny 166
    I'd kill her...

IN2-IN2MX
    Sick fock!

Boozer
    That's got to be the proudest 8 year old boy around.
    He's cooler then sh*tbreak for nailing Stifflers mom.
    Seriously though, what the f*ck is wrong with that lady? An 8 year old boy? Holy sh*t!! Did she get lessons on love at the Michael Jackson training camp or what?

JustMVG
    Puts a great spin on Trick or treat, looks like the kid got both, what costume was he wearing, and where'd they find a condom his size???? Things that make you go HMMM J/K stupid thing for her to do, who does she think shes is Mary Letourneau the teacher... MVG

Sleek-Jet
    Do the math. She get's 20 years, roughly half off for good behavior, she'll be on the street just about the time the kid is legal....
    The world is full of freaks and sick-o's... just seems that there are more of them these days. :devil:

Slib77
    I can't even remember if I was getting a boner at 8.
    That bitch needs to hang,

1stepcloser
    I was in the third grade when I was eight...and all girls still had cooties. :yuk:
    No way would I have ever humped one, much less a grown up one.

mbrown2
    Sick FOCK....but the kid must be hung

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast