Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Does/Will Gay Marriage...

91nordic29
    make my marriage less "sacred"?

Back Forty
    Explain how homosexuality is relevant to hetrosexuality.
    Homosexuality is irrelevant to the institution of marriage.
    To answer your question. I can't answer that. "Sacred" is between you and your husband.

spectratoad
    I would have to say that personally it has no bearing on my marriage but it dilutes the sanctity of it as a whole.
    My being against gay marriage does not mean I am against homosexuals. It just means I don't believe that the "marriage" should be legally recognized. It is the same old, "If you don't welcome my in your face views with open arms then you are a homophobe."

HighRoller
    Well, once you tell one group of people they can get married, how are you going to stop all the others? Three people can get married, people can marry their houseplants or pets, fathers can marry their daughters, two brothers could get married to get benefits etc... you have no right to DISCRIMINATE against these other people based on the logic that supporters of gay marriage use. You know what they say about opening Pandora's box.

Back Forty
    Please tell me why a minority of this Country considers marriage a simple grey scale subject. As easy to slop around as a chicken sandwhich from the local grease spoon.
    Some of you who are married and think it's "no big deal" have no vested interest. You have no true objectivity and justify your non confrontational disposition by hopping into subject matter like this with the "well WE don't mind and WE think it's ok.."
    What do you know about marriage other than you hopped into it with a certificate and viola BLAMMO looky here we're married...?
    FU CK.... Sometimes I think the minority (liberal mindset) in this country has absolutely no idea of their own history in this world and how it is that they even exist. I don't care if your dad was a self admitted drunk and beat your mom and hated the homosexual household at the end of the block, it still doesn't take away from the fact that you wouldn't be here unless there was an attempt by a man and woman to make a commitment to each other under "god" (I can't believe I'm talking about god..) This is the basis behind a sucessfull society.
    We don't condone people fu*king animals, guys fu*king guys, Chicks fu*cking Chicks, Men F*cking little boys and most of all people who want to wash out the true purpose of marriage.
    It's not a cheap pizza. It's not a disposable douche bag. It's not a FU*KING game.
    How many of you that think the idea of homosexuals getting married is ok know anything about your existance and how it is that you are able to puke this stupid sh*t on a daily basis?
    How far back in your lineage can you trace; AND do you understand what happened to get your sorry carcass to this point. How many of you can say that you are the product of a man who was fu*king a man or a woman who was fu*king a woman?
    I'll promise that regardless of your sarcastic ideas, it was impossible with out a man and woman. What ties it all together is the pre emption of a family structure that provides a safe haven for the up bringing of children...
    Sooo... you may say why can't a guy whos fu*king a guy or a woman who's fu*king a woman provide this..?
    SIMPLE.
    This is a human society. Human nature prevails. This means it ain't a perfect world, your asshole stinks and Eutopia is impossible. The one thread of reality that we can all stick to is relative reallity.
    The average liberal despises the reality of human nature. It's a let down... This is why most assholes get "conservative" with age. They finally realize how simple it is to accept that it ain't a perfect world, society is fragile, and humans aren't capable of perfection.
    Look yourself in the mirror. Long and deep into your own eyes... I've said it before it's only a matter of time before before you look away. Your reality is difficult and hard to accept.
    Marriage isn't cheap. Just ask all of the people who FU*KED it up.

Jeanyus
    Please tell me why a minority of this Country considers marriage a simple grey scale subject. As easy to slop around as a chicken sandwhich from the local grease spoon.
    Some of you who are married and think it's "no big deal" have no vested interest. You have no true objectivity and justify your non confrontational disposition by hopping into subject matter like this with the "well WE don't mind and WE think it's ok.."
    What do you know about marriage other than you hopped into it with a certificate and viola BLAMMO looky here we're married...?
    FU CK.... Sometimes I think the minority (liberal mindset) in this country has absolutely no idea of their own history in this world and how it is that they even exist. I don't care if your dad was a self admitted drunk and beat your mom and hated the homosexual household at the end of the block, it still doesn't take away from the fact that you wouldn't be here unless there was an attempt by a man and woman to make a commitment to each other under "god" (I can't believe I'm talking about god..) This is the basis behind a sucessfull society.
    We don't condone people fu*king animals, guys fu*king guys, Chicks fu*cking Chicks, Men F*cking little boys and most of all people who want to wash out the true purpose of marriage.
    It's not a cheap pizza. It's not a disposable douche bag. It's not a FU*KING game.
    How many of you that think the idea of homosexuals getting married is ok know anything about your existance and how it is that you are able to puke this stupid sh*t on a daily basis?
    How far back in your lineage can you trace; AND do you understand what happened to get your sorry carcass to this point. How many of you can say that you are the product of a man who was fu*king a man or a woman who was fu*king a woman?
    I'll promise that regardless of your sarcastic ideas, it was impossible with out a man and woman. What ties it all together is the pre emption of a family structure that provides a safe haven for the up bringing of children...
    Sooo... you may say why can't a guy whos fu*king a guy or a woman who's fu*king a woman provide this..?
    SIMPLE.
    This is a human society. Human nature prevails. This means it ain't a perfect world, your asshole stinks and Eutopia is impossible. The one thread of reality that we can all stick to is relative reallity.
    The average liberal despises the reality of human nature. It's a let down... This is why most assholes get "conservative" with age. They finally realize how simple it is to accept that it ain't a perfect world, society is fragile, and humans aren't capable of perfection.
    Look yourself in the mirror. Long and deep into your own eyes... I've said it before it's only a matter of time before before you look away. Your reality is difficult and hard to accept.
    Marriage isn't cheap. Just ask all of the people who FU*KED it up.
    Can I get an Amen.

ssanddemon
    AMEN. Forty has a good handle on the conservative view of marraige IMO. As stated on another thread, I have a gay cousin who thinks the issue is bullshit. Of course he voted for Kerry; said it was crap like this that cost Kerry the election. I am hard pressed to disagree, much as I like my man W. I say let the libs get as crazy as they want. It is like cutting your own throat .

steelcomp
    Can I get an Amen.
    AMEN...right on the money, FORTY!

spectratoad
    Forty is gonna get a chiclet for that one. :wink:

91nordic29
    "most of all people who want to wash out the true purpose of marriage.
    ...is to procreate? is that all? gee, i think there is alot more to marriage than procreation. what about married couples who choose not to procreate? where do they fall on your "morality scale"?

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast