Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fugg'in Bad Breath

carbonmarine
    creep of death .....geezzzuzzzzz ! Every office has one, some stupid dork with Bad frigg'in creepof death breath that you cant get away from... Just floats through the air and zings ya !!!
    argh ! :hammer2:

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
    I used to sit in a cubicle next to my boss. This guy smoked like a chimney and would wake up in the morning to a couple of Pepsi's for breakfast. He would then get fall-down drunk every night after work. he had THE WORST BREATH. i could smell it from my cubicle.......
    oh yeah, his wife was Hungarian and would cook unidentifiable foods. All of this makes for some wicked halitosis concoctions....... :yuk:

MsDrmr
    I have had that experience before, and the person I knew was married, I can't imagine how they can handle smellin that

carbonmarine
    ...... Someone's gpotta tell these chicks in the office to wear panties for petes sake ! .........its gett'in thick in here ...lol...

Bre
    ...... Someone's gpotta tell these chicks in the office to wear panties for petes sake ! .........its gett'in thick in here ...lol...
    :jawdrop:

Mrs. Restless22
    A guy in my office drink cold tea all day and has a corndog for lunch daily. Dont not what it is, but his breath smells like he ate 5lbs of raw meat.
    And to top if off...hes one of those people that invade your personal space!!
    YUCK....thinking about it makes me dry heave! http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/b...mlins/puke.gif

switchin'addiction
    And to top if off...hes one of those people that invade your personal space!!
    I have a friend exactly like that and his breath smells worse than a rotten ass! :crossx:

Boozer
    What a funny topic. I've always been paranoid of having bad breath because I know how horrible it is to be around someone who does have horrible breath. As a result of my paranoia I'm the guy with more breath mints at his desk then a candy factory. I buy listerine pocketstrips in bulk at Costco and keep a minimum of 3 packs of gum and a bag of life savers mints at all times.

THOR
    I know this isnt funny, but I am trying to picture all of you and your faces while the breath is attacking you.
    I am in my office laughing out loud right now.

PowellScooter
    We have a lady maybe 45 yrs old who is a driver for the NAPA store who must smoke 4 pks of cigarettes a day she has the WORST breath and like others have said it lingers after she leaves... I use the new car scent from the detail dept and spray it after she goes... :angry2:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast