Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fugg'in Bad Breath

Phat Matt
    Ok I feel retarded for asking but what the heck does that mean. I'm sure it will be funny when I figure it out.
    Hot dogs are made of "lips and assholes". Don't you feel like going to wienerschnitzel now. :2purples:

voodoomedman
    Hot dogs are made of "lips and assholes". Don't you feel like going to wienerschnitzel now. :2purples:
    Okay I'm a little slow today. Going through network+ this week. A college semester worth of crap crammed into one freakin week.

switchin'addiction
    HOLY SHIIT DID YOU JUST EAT A FART ??? :2purples:
    LMAO.....that's fuggin great!

WUTWZAT
    What a funny topic. I've always been paranoid of having bad breath because I know how horrible it is to be around someone who does have horrible breath. As a result of my paranoia I'm the guy with more breath mints at his desk then a candy factory. I buy listerine pocketstrips in bulk at Costco and keep a minimum of 3 packs of gum and a bag of life savers mints at all times.
    But I hear a 5th of Jack a day can cure that breath. Or at least, make it so you don't care. So if you live up to your name, you got nothing to worry about :idea: I used to think that Black Velvet and Crown Royal were my grandpas favorite colognes. :squiggle:
    I have had people around me before with the terrible breath but am luck that I don't where I am now. Makes me wonder if I am the dude with the bad breath. You'd tell me right???

dc96819
    Get a can of that bathroom air freshener for him

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123