Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Z06 Corvette

framer1
    Watching speed channel last night it was showing the Z06 Corvette. That is one nice car 0 to 60 in 3.7 sec. with a top speed of 198. It's won the last four out of five Le Mans (sp) against Ferreris and other European cars. It's less than half the price of those cars. Very nice. I think I need one :rollside:

MagicMtnDan
    You'll also need the MSRP sticker price plus at least $5,000 over sticker to buy one. And that's the minimum. There are Z06's sitting in showrooms across the country with much larger over-sticker add-on's than that.
    http://www.webwombat.com.au/motoring...ette-z06-4.JPG

maxwedge
    Oh jaaa-ayy! Come here boy. Sounds like Framer 1 needs the hook up

Jrocket
    You'll also need the MSRP sticker price plus at least $5,000 over sticker to buy one. And that's the minimum.
    No you dont.They can be had for way less than that.

Extreme Marine Az
    No you dont.They can be had for way less than that.
    Paid 66k for mine, loaded, but can you afford the tickets??? 3 in 2 weeks for me :cry:

Kilrtoy
    When I bought my new C6 corvette, in 11/04 everyone was charging 10K over the sticker, as they had only been on the market for 3 weeks
    I paid 1K under MSRP, So yes you can get them cheaper

Jrocket
    Corvetteforum (http://www.corvetteforum.com)
    Alot of good topics and thing to read about the new Z06.Theres a thread where everyone is checking in with the name of the person who actually built thier motor.Some of the engine builders are in there as well.Cool to be able to talk to the actuall person who built your factory GM motor.

Big Bear
    As fast as my 04 Z06 is, I can imagine how much fun the new one has to be!!

framer1
    Paid 66k for mine, loaded, but can you afford the tickets??? 3 in 2 weeks for me :cry:
    All for speeding? I thought about that, it could be a problem They also said it would do the quarter mile in under twelve. That's moving. Kilrtoy
    what power package does your vette have? The 505hp setup is new this year, I think.

Jrocket
    All for speeding? I thought about that, it could be a problem They also said it would do the quarter mile in under twelve. That's moving. Kilrtoy
    what power package does your vette have? The 505hp setup is new this year, I think.
    The 505hp is very new for this year,bigger motor and alot of other things.
    A close friend of mine has one and its alot of car for the money,but with out a good drag radial tire it just spins off the line badly.Stop light to stop light,a Mercedes E55 will be right next to you,unless you can get the car to hook.Which isnt easy with that kind of power.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast