Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Apology

The scene around here has been getting old with all the insults and Whackers vs Jets, Whackers vs V drives etc etc. Kim Hanson is a flaming homosexual retard this and Uncle Tony is crotch scratching mangina that. I just want to give a forum apology to all that I have offended.
    I am sorry that Kim Hanson is a flaming homosexual and drinks way too much. I apologize for uncle Tony being a self proclaimed bad ass with a whacker when he really is nothing more than a chump. It is not his fault (well, it really is) but he can't help it and I am sorry. I am sorry that Uncle Tony blows up motors more than anyone. I am sorry that he can't be the big dog in the Whacker world. I am sorry that the Shaw brothers have made him their lilttle b it c h. He does not deserve that. I am sorry that Lucky has so little a life that he swings on the whackers nuts. Why should it upset me that he is a Jungle Jimming closet canatard? I apologize if I offended you. I am sorry that Hippy is built like the "hangman" figure. I should not make fun of somebody that when turned sideways and sticks his tongue out he looks like a Zipper. He needs love too. I am sorry that there are not more Rolands out there. It is sad that the leader of the group is so cool but the others are such dribble. I am very sorry that Jim Anderson owns these guys. Jim should understand that he is dealing with the whole yellow short bus including its driver Uncle Tony. I am sorry that UCLAhater has made a mockery out of this group.
    Please accept my heartfelt apology guys. I am sorry for any offensive remarks and I will learn from my mistakes.
    With great respect,
    Tony

Squirtin Thunder
    Now that is funny !!!! :yuk:
    :rollside: Tony your off your rocker again, but I LMAO big time and it made me feel a bit better. :notam:
    Jim

Jordy
    That's some funny shit, I don't care who ya are.

Tom Brown
    I'm glad that Guru has finally seen the light and went to a whacker guy to get some performance out of his truck.

lucky
    TONEY - IT's ok - Glad You can be a stand up gal - Ya know admiting you have been wrong all this time is pretty darn man like - SEE YA CAN TEACH OLD DOGS NEW TRICKS

Kim Hanson
    :sleeping: :sleeping:

CrazyHippy
    I'm glad that Guru has finally seen the light and went to a whacker guy to get some performance out of his truck.
    So you put a car motor where it belongs and Guru is lost....
    BJH

You Te
    I just want to give a forum apology
    I am sorry I apologize I am sorry. I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am sorry I am very sorry I am sorry
    I will learn from my mistakes.
    With great respect,
    Tony
    Ah little Tony Scarlata,
    You are sorry alright, that's a darn shame, you having to buy your clothes in the juinors department.
    It's a shame your little hands are to small to tighten an oil filter, boom boom boom boom.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
    You Te

I am sorry that Uncle String Bean arms can't do any better with his comebacks. I apologize to all those that he thinks he impresses. I can just picture him high school, carrying his back pack with his pencils sticking out of his shirt. Oh, those are his arm, I am sorry. I see him trying to convince all the muscle car guys that his Pacer was the shit. NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ok Uncle Tina,
    it's time for you to respond with a weak comment.
    I am sorry you were voted "most likely to be a donkey all of your life" in school.

You Te
    I am sorry that Uncle String Bean arms can't do any better with his comebacks. I apologize to all those that he thinks he impresses. I can just picture him high school, carrying his back pack with his pencils sticking out of his shirt. Oh, those are his arm, I am sorry. I see him trying to convince all the muscle car guys that his Pacer was the shit. NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry you were voted "most likely to be a donkey all of your life" in school.
    You're wrong once again Guru, no one used back packs when I was in school.
    Hey Guru get a clue, you're a short pudgy wimp, although I did hear back in high school you were very popular in the boy's locker room. :eat: :eat:
    And of course, the Pacer was not made when I was in high school.
    Now you are right, the girls did call me the donkey or was it the mule I forget.
    That's a shame Guru, you being thrown in the trash can every morning as you arrived at school and then your lunch money taken for you.
    For some reason the song "Short People" keeps coming to mind.
    Have a nice day Mr. Scarlata
    You Te

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast