Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: what exactly is a BENCH RACER

uclahater
    Yep, the K boat will make a few passes and back to the safety of the trailer.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    You Te
    You Te is like a broken record :hammerhea
    Please come up with some new material :sleeping: :sleeping: Your cut and paste has to be worn out by now :crossx:

mike37
    MIKE 37 your the lamest thing to come along in a while stay home your posts are seriously lame you sound like a total ass sucking kim hanson WANNA-BE total dipshit with a tub outdrive. :messedup: :messedup:
    if your engine was ass big ass your ego you might have something to brag about
    but your stuck with a little bath tub toy
    that means you cant come out and ply with the big dowgs
    so stop your crying little girl

Kim Hanson
    MIKE 37 your the lamest thing to come along in a while stay home your posts are seriously lame you sound like a total ass sucking kim hanson WANNA-BE total dipshit with a tub outdrive. :messedup: :messedup:
    I thought I flushed, shit! I forgot too! There you gone now ass clown :idea: pick on me, I love this shit!..........( . )( . ).....

Kim Hanson
    [QUOTE=mike37I gave you all day to come up with something good and thats all you lame ass fockers can come up with you should sell your boat you don't qualify to own one not even a V drive or jet your just to forking lame
    you must be the B teem cus this cant be it
    you know way to much about cornholin and ass fockin you must be gay
    hey KIM were are the real bench racers at
    Mike,
    After I made you my BITCH yesterday I though for sure you would have run away :rollside: Welcome back :devil: I see you still have no game just like yesterday :cry:
    Keep cryng on KIMMY ANdersons shoulder :cry: He can give you the Manual on "HOW TO BE A BENCH RACERS BITCH"
    I heard Jim might actually go to Canada to make yo his permanent BIATCH since they dont allow the nonsense on the USA [/QUOTE]
    I wish I still did drugs, then I would know what the hell you just said :mix: Mick37 is a good guy! ...........( . )( . ).....I don't think he came in here to get flammed. lay off! :chi:

uclahater
    I wish I still did drugs, then I would know what the hell you just said :mix: Mick37 is a good guy! ...........( . )( . ).....I don't think he came in here to get flammed. lay off! :chi:
    How cute KIMMY sticken up for MIKEY :clover: :clover:

Kim Hanson
    Oh, I forgot today, Hater ..you suck the hind end of the slow bus! Run now, you won't be sucking if you catch it , but riding it!

mike37
    KIM
    some of thees guys are so lame there not even smart enough to know
    there boats suck

Kim Hanson
    How cute KIMMY sticken up for MIKEY :clover: :clover:
    Someone has to, this looks like the start of some good shit in " THE DARK SIDE ", he is a newbe in here! He don't know what goes on here, trying shit I think!
    Your're still my bitch Hater, I guess I haven't told you enough latley! I have been busy.......( . )( . )........

Mike37's Daddy
    Dam it!! Looks like my homosexual son Mike has got out of his room again. Sorry if he is in here making himself look stupid. He still has not got over the bout with herpes. Ever since he he had the sex change operation he has not been the same. Yesterday we caught him with the dog tied up in his room and mike was giving him full oral copulation again. Nasty site. We just dont know what to do anymore. He has spent most of his time in his room stretching and becoming very limber. He is now able to give himself a hummer with very little effort. I just got a phone bill from this month and there are hundreds of calls to canada. I thought it must be his boyfriends house but it ended up being a payphone in a trailer park. A boy with a girls name answered. Life has not been the same for mike since his wife was caught giving group reacharounds at the varsity football games. Please dont encourage him on here

Kim Hanson
    KIM
    some of thees guys are so lame there not even smart enough to know
    there boats suck
    They know it, it's the part of coming to grips with it! They try to sound cool, but! They suck!..........( . )( . )..........