Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What a fricking Morning

Stupid Fast
    So I wake up this morning, about 20 min late (5:30 am). Dogs are barking like hell(first clue). Stop when I holler at them. I do my routine, Cup of coffe, Check the email, S***, shave and shower, Get dressed, Let out the dogs, the back screen door is proped open with the thing on the closer(Second clue). Shut it and make a note to holler at my wife when she gets up(she sometimes does it to get bothe dogs in the house. I grab my keys and reach for my wallet and money clip. It is not where I normaly leave it. Go up to check yesterdays pants but am worried because I pulled my belt off of them earlier and I would think I would have noticed, By now my wife is awake (6:30), She says "is my purse on the kitchen table?" I look and my heart sinks. Both are gone. She calls the cops..I start looking for anything else misssing. I go out to ask the neibors if they heard anything and in the pine tree between my house and the neighbors house, Is my wifes purse and two others that are not hers. Cop shows up he looks in the purses, My wallet is in one with all the cards dumped out into it, my money clip mius cash and everything she had minus cash. I call my neighbor and she comes over, both purses are hers. Next thing I know, another neihbor starts knocking, same thing happened to her at her house, then another and it snowballs into 8 people broken into, two more alarms set off beteen 5:20 and 5:45, and at 5:42 we find out that at a house 10 doors down, aman chased a mane off of his rear deck because he saw him. Cops came for that and left. Who knows who has not figured out they have been ripped off yet, They took nothing but cash from anybody, left everthing in bushes by the houses they came out of, and all but 1 house had dogs......
    So now after canceling all cards I have no way to buy gas or smokes. even though I found them I can not get them reactivated. I have to wait on the new ones to come.
    Just thought I would share my wonderful day.

LVJAKAZ
    Im sorry!!! That sucks :cry:

switchin'addiction
    Sorry to hear this happened to you...when caught I think a little vigilante justice may be instore? :boxingguy :hammer2: :lightsabe

Unforgiven
    So I wake up this morning, about 20 min late (5:30 am). Dogs are barking like hell(first clue). Stop when I holler at them. I do my routine, Cup of coffe, Check the email, S***, shave and shower, Get dressed, Let out the dogs, the back screen door is proped open with the thing on the closer(Second clue). Shut it and make a note to holler at my wife when she gets up(she sometimes does it to get bothe dogs in the house. I grab my keys and reach for my wallet and money clip. It is not where I normaly leave it. Go up to check yesterdays pants but am worried because I pulled my belt off of them earlier and I would think I would have noticed, By now my wife is awake (6:30), She says "is my purse on the kitchen table?" I look and my heart sinks. Both are gone. She calls the cops..I start looking for anything else misssing. I go out to ask the neibors if they heard anything and in the pine tree between my house and the neighbors house, Is my wifes purse and two others that are not hers. Cop shows up he looks in the purses, My wallet is in one with all the cards dumped out into it, my money clip mius cash and everything she had minus cash. I call my neighbor and she comes over, both purses are hers. Next thing I know, another neihbor starts knocking, same thing happened to her at her house, then another and it snowballs into 8 people broken into, two more alarms set off beteen 5:20 and 5:45, and at 5:42 we find out that at a house 10 doors down, aman chased a mane off of his rear deck because he saw him. Cops came for that and left. Who knows who has not figured out they have been ripped off yet, They took nothing but cash from anybody, left everthing in bushes by the houses they came out of, and all but 1 house had dogs......
    So now after canceling all cards I have no way to buy gas or smokes. even though I found them I can not get them reactivated. I have to wait on the new ones to come.
    Just thought I would share my wonderful day.
    Moral of this story...sometimes you need to listen even if she's a dog!!
    sorry about your day...when my queensland freaked out one night I knew something was wrong...jumped out the back with Glock in hand just to be greeted by Bakersfields finest(BPD).(they were jealous they didn't have all the accessories on their Glocks I had On mine)...seems a guy was trying to break in next door..so next time the dog barked I listened!!

sorry to hear that bud.... What were the dogs doing, they were in the house the same time and the dirt bags ?

Wet Dream
    How did he get into each and every one of the homes??

syke-o
    damn that sucks!!!! too bad u couldnt have caught him :boxingguy :boxingguy

Stupid Fast
    What gets me is I would have been awake normaly. And basesd on the times of the others, I may have even been awake when he was there or just leaving! To make it worse we just moved here 6 weeks ago.
    The other thing that is so wierd to me is no signs of forced entry on any house, and the ones that had screen doors on the back, all were proped open. That is spooky.
    I to have a motivational tool of the same caliber within reach without roling over in bed, I just did not hear him(or them)

Stupid Fast
    sorry to hear that bud.... What were the dogs doing, they were in the house the same time and the dirt bags ?
    For the first night since we lived here they were in the basement. Puppy stays outside, The older dog had started getting in the trash so he was punnished to the basement and the puppy was put in her cage because it is getting to cold to leave her out all night, but I am not yet willing to leave her roam yet with us asleep. Dumb luck huh?

mike37
    What gets me is I would have been awake normaly. And basesd on the times of the others, I may have even been awake when he was there or just leaving! To make it worse we just moved here 6 weeks ago.
    The other thing that is so wierd to me is no signs of forced entry on any house, and the ones that had screen doors on the back, all were proped open. That is spooky.
    I to have a motivational tool of the same caliber within reach without roling over in bed, I just did not hear him(or them)
    if its a tract house there may be a master key how old is the house

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast