Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey MandMVG...

Sleek-Jet
    We were talking the other day about straight pipe jets.... I found us a GII with good times for under a million in Texas.

JustMVG
    How Many hrs, are the mx logs looking good, maybe alcholH2o injection, oh but those silly noise regs at most airports now... Gosh that deal was looking so promising. . Let me know how much down WE need and we'll go from there, but hey we could always go for that always fun test flight!!!!
    Too Funny Sleek!!! Thanks for keeping an eye out for me. But don't you already have a stable full o planes???

Sleek-Jet
    7800 TT, about 1800 SOH on the engines. Due for a 72 month inspection, and it looks like it needs to go to Lincoln or Savanah for a new interior and paint, but I'd say we could have a pretty nice party barge for less than 2 million when all is said and done.
    I might have to buy a bigger hangar.

JustMVG
    Heck if we're gonna do it lets do it right, gotta get the G-IIB upgrade , but no tip tanks, and winglets gotta have the winglets!!!! Can't show up at the Ramp in Aspen with out the winglets, my god thats like showing up to a red carpet event in a Yugo!!!
    What's the paint look like?
    Where was this thing AeroTrader, The Wall Street Journal???

JustMVG
    Sleek i wanna ride/fly that 38 in your avatar, please tell me thats yours.....

Sleek-Jet
    Well hell, if you would have told me that's what you want, there's a really nice IISP up in Scottsdale with all the toys on it for about 2.8 million... (edit, sorry, I went and looked and it's 3.9 million, but it's been for sale for a while. I bet we could talk 'em down a bit).
    The low priced jewel is listed on Controller.com and in Trade-A-Plane as well. Here's a hint at the low price, the registration number starts with "XP" . :jawdrop:

Sleek-Jet
    Sleek i wanna ride/fly that 38 in your avatar, please tell me thats yours.....
    Well since you said please, yeah it's mine... J/K
    That's Lefty's, not mine. I can only dream myself.

JustMVG
    Well thats lost my attention, imagine the way the things been treated and the fields it's had to go in and out of. Wonder how many unimproved strips it hit. What did it say about the Avionics, All tube cockpit , please wait while the ground radio warms up. Does this thing have Reversers?

JustMVG
    Well since you said please, yeah it's mine... J/K
    That's Lefty's, not mine. I can only dream myself.
    You are just not right, but thats ok , you wouldn't have a Pitts S2B needing some airtime would ya. The 38 is one of my all time faves, along with the 51D.
    It'd be fun to go do that Air Combat USA thing if you get out this way and have disposable income to play with.... oh yeah i forgot we're saving up for the G-II, oh well!!! Darn.

Sleek-Jet
    Actually, it's equiped rather well. Dual Allied Signal GNS, all Collins radios. TCAS even!! Heck, it even has triple ADF's (does that mean you could have suround sound AM radio???) Yep reverser's too, but I believe the hush kits all have their own reversers due to the change in the tail pipe configuration.
    All we need now is to find someone willing to sell us a 135 certificate and we'd be in business.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast